BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this stuff. You can customize your drink at home to Your personal liking. I use this a lot at parties and I've also given it away as gifts. Definitely a must have for people who like margaritas but prefer to save money by making it at home.
april m.
Peru, IL
These are the best tasting mixed drinks ever. I'm very picky on what alcoholic beverage I drink..most mixed drinks aren't very good..they may be to sweet or to bitter. But this drink is perfect and very tasty, and the mango one is the best.
Mayra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly just make a real margarita. These are way too sweet to me considered a good margarita. at the same level as other premade margarita mixes I've tried but still would prefer making one from scratch over the convenience of this product
Katherine A.
El paso, TX
Love love love! These are perfect to just pop in the cooler to take to the beach or a get together. I always buy these on my grocery shopping trips. I definitely recommend these
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis a fun drink to have. When your looking for a little something with a good kick this is your product. Jose Cuervo has good tequlia so im not surprised that these mini margaritas are enjoyable and fun. If you like margaritas pick it up and give it a try.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
These are really sweet, and I prefer to mix my own margaritas. For someone who's not as particular as I am, this would be a great travel beverage for parties or outdoor events.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I love getting these little minis to jazz up a gift for a friend. Jose Cuervo is always a great drink, it doesn't seem to disappoint. This size makes a great stocking stuffer, we've also put them in piñatas!
Brittany W.
Margaritas are one of my favorite mixed drinks, but I don't always like to make them. These are perfect for a quick drink after work or on the weekends. They have a great flavor like they were made fresh.
Danielle V.
Marlton, NJ
I love Jose Cuervo mixed margaritas. They are my life blood! They are very high in calories, so I limit my intake to weekly, but these are the perfect grab and drink quantities of it (mixing my first drink is never the problem it's the subsequent ones that proportions get skewed).
Kasey D.
Media, PA
These little buddies are the perfect addition to an adult trip! They are delicious and contain the best margarita mix there is! You can also buy the mix separately and use it to make your own margaritas!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?