BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Nicole M.
Milltown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I loved grabbing these for an impromptu cinco de mayo night. They were just the right size and exactly what I was looking for. The price was definitely right for the convenience of not having to make a drink yourself!
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I love these! I've purchased the Jose margarita bottles before, and I love that they're available in mini now. Very inexpensive and great for mixing with ice and fresh fruit. These bottles are portable and the perfect serving size. I would buy again - great for parties, gift baskets, or picnics!
laquita f.
Memphis, TN
It was an excellent pick me up after a long day at work!The flavor was good just like at the bar but not as strong.It compared well with the competition.it met my expectations and more.If you are a light drinker and you want a drink that will get you on your level then this is the drink for you!
Selena R.
San Angelo , TX
These are so adorable! Love the drink itself and is small enough that you don't look crazy carrying it! Packaging could use some work but overall amazing taste and perfect for a good time! Will purchase again :)
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
Pool Bag MUSTS!!!! I just toss these in if we are headed to the pool, lake, splash pad. I am always the most popular Mom when I break these out for the others! Don't leave home for a day in the sun without them!
Niki R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are so cute and actually taste pretty good as well. I bought these for a white elephant gift around Christmas time and they were a great hit! The packaging is also really good!
ashley s.
taunton, ma
This has become one of my favorite go-to drinks when i'm looking for something quick. It is a bit sweet so only stick to a few if you don't want the sugar overload, but they do the job. The pink, I believe it is watermelon is the better of them.
Brook D.
Newberry, MI
Yummy!! You can drink it on the rocks or put it in the blender with some ice to have an iced margarita! So easy and no need to add extra things, but you can if you want to mix it up!
Brandi B.
Gulfport, MS
Yum yum yum! One of my favorite drinks for relaxing by the pool! Perfect for when you don't feel like mixing up your own drinks and pretty adorable as well compared to buying a cocktail at a bar or restaurant!
Erica W.
Portage, MI
These are my all time fav. they already have the liquor and the mix all in one. We buy them almost every special occasion. I do not see any room for improvement as they are exactly what they are meant to be and I would always highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quick mixed drink.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?