BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love these for being on the go or even adding in a little gift basket for friends. These are super convenient with great taste! I am a lover of margaritas and love to have these for just a quick shot! Definitely recommend!
Alma C.
I have tried the big bottles of this but let me tell you that if you like margaritas, you need to drink this! It is so delicious and not expensive at all. Make the opportunity to buy it and I promise that you will not regret it.
Magdalena M.
These are reasonably priced for minis, and easily found in most liquor stores. However, I had to take off a couple stars because they're terrible for you. There's a lot of added sugars and strips that aren't necessary.
Kyle H.
Love this product!!! It is a small, quick, and easy refreshing beverage. Quite affordable and definitely comparable to the competitors. This product comes in a easy to carry package and is an essential for any party!
Shellie M.
Margaritas are my favorite drink. The king of tequila of course makes the best. Jose quervo has been the go to tequila for my entire life for margaritas. Add some salt and it's a beautiful chill day for a relaxing drink.
Michele G.
The Jose Quervo minis are perfect to bring to a gathering or bbq! They taste great and smooth! I picked them up at my local liquor store next to the beers. The drinks are small perfect for portion control as well!
Joelle V.
I just had one of these the other night and they are so great! Pre mixed and in little plastic bottles so you don’t have to worry about them breaking. Definitely good to keep on hand for an easy girl’s night drink!
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I love these drinks. It’s delicious. It does sneak up on you so drink responsibly. This is my go to when entertaining or throwing parties. It is always a big hit. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Joelle S.
These Jose Cuervo margarita minis are so much fun. Sometimes you want a cocktail, but don't want to go out, or make an entire pitcher of margaritas for just a couple of people (or even just yourself). This is perfect for that. I love to have a mini margarita outside on a summer day.
Savannah G.
Heidelberg, MS
I absolutely love these Jose Cuervo Mini Margaritas. They are amazing. The flavour is great and the tequila isn't to strong. The only thing bad is I wished they made bigger packs besides the 4 packs.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?