BY JOSE CUERVO

Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
I LOVE MARGARITAS.... AND MINI THINGS! This is mine and my girls go to drink to get before we go to the club. They taste so good and give me just the right amount of buzz. Anyone who loves margaritas should try them!
Pamela C.
I really like these over ice with a salted rim. I've always been a sucker for margaritas they just have a flavor I like and these are really good..they are affordable and come in very convienant packaging and bottles I will defiantly buy them again
Sherri C.
Niles, OH
These were just ok to me. I wasn't overly impressed. I would much rather just take the time to make my own margarita. I thought these had a somewhat bitter taste, but I'm also not a huge fan of Jose Cuervo tequila.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
Great mix! I love how it is prepared and ready to go. Must be chilled in order to have that fresh taste. The only reason I do not give it a 5 star is because it does not taste like an original margarita. It has an extra kick..
Stephanie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love these if I don't plan on drinking a lot! Sometimes my friend and I buy these and just sit by a fire and have a calm yet fun night! I think these are affordable and taste great! Would buy again and again
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy yummy yummy is all I really want to say. Perfect for a nice quiet night to yourself where you don't want to drink too much. But if your like me then you will add more tequila in it for abetted kick and to get rid of some of the sweetness.
Andrea H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love them! I love my margaritas and the minis are my go to! They are easy to use. I have used them a couple of times! Very very delicious! No complaining here! I bought mine from the grocery store! Would recommend to any one who loves margaritas!!
Kristin M.
Absolutely perfect for a day at the pool or beach.. the perfect little size! Taste is excellent.. not so strong you have to sip it, but potent enough you know it's not a Virgin margarita ;) I highly recommend and enjoy these baby ritas!!! :) :) :)
Mariam A.
The Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis are pretty good mixes when making frozen margarita drinks or drinks on the rocks. It has such a nice taste I would recommend this to anyone when having like a get together or mini party!
Ramelle L.
Queen creek , AZ
I love margaritas so I'm an easy sell on this product. Especially with Jose Cuervo brand, however these are a LITTLE too sugary and can take a toll on your stomach! But they are a good price and easy to share!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?