BY JOSE CUERVO

Kelsey B.
I am usually a huge margarita fan, but these do not do it for me. They have a watered down flavor with a slimy-like texture going down. I can drink several full size margs at a restaurant or bar and be fine. I had one of these, never even got somewhat tipsy, and still threw it up and had a hangover. Maybe just too sweet. I'm not sure, but definitely not for me.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
Delicious. I have to drink a couple to feel the buzz. The love the taste with salt. I always have the margarita in the house. Great when socializing with friends and also drinking alone. The price is just right. The drink it better when cold and refrigerated
Amber W.
I saw these at the gas station one day, and gave it a try. I usually get the mix ones at the stores, but I didn't have r enough cash on me. So I tried these & I liked it. It was better with ice then drinking it straight, but I still liked it. I get them from time to time, it has the right about of alcohol. 👌🏾
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
These are tasty, pretty strong, and easy to find. They are pretty expensive though! They had a lot more tequila than I expected, you can definitely taste it. Great for a good time ;) and they're so refreshing! Freeze them for a bit so they become slushy. Yum!
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This is absolutely genious! Nobody wants to sit and mix margaritas at parties! This is such a convenient and fun way to serve everyone's favorite summer drink in a convenient and fun way. I just throw a bunch in a cooler. Jose Cuervo is quality rum!
Corissa C.
Easthampton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this!!! My go-to for when I want a little something. A great treat, packs quite the punch. I always keep some in stock for those spring and summer months. Just add a little lime wedge and salt your rim and pour.
Lakiesha H.
I love that it is already ready for consumption. The only thing you have to do is get you a nice glass, some ice and pour the margarita right into the glass. Trust me, it's like drinking a drink made by a bartender.
Dior W.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I get these ALLLLLLLL the time, because they're extremely cute and easy to conceal in my purse. My favorite flavor is definitely the classic lime, but I've had mango and strawberry too. Normally, I purchase the bigger bottle that just needs to pour over ice when I'm actually "going out," because margaritas are the only thing I drink.
Candace G.
I can't wait to chill these babies by the lake this summer. They are so tasty and convenient. I don't have to worry about mixing my own while out on the boat or by the pool. I can trust that this product will taste the same and not too sweet every time.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
I LOVE MARGARITAS.... AND MINI THINGS! This is mine and my girls go to drink to get before we go to the club. They taste so good and give me just the right amount of buzz. Anyone who loves margaritas should try them!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?