BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
These are just too cute. It is great that they are offering a size that you can easily carry with you. Who doesn't love a margarita? My only problem is that they are a little too small. I wish one bottle would be big enough for at least one glass, but haven't found that to be true.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
These are perfect to bring on the boat in the summer! The big premixed jug just doesn't quite fit in the cooler like these do! It's also great that you can screw the top back on and throw it back in the cooler if you don't want to finish it. These have great flavor - do not try to be cheap and try the Durango premixed margs.. YUCK.
Erin L.
Saint peters , Mo
I like the convenience of these. The small bottles are perfect for being anywhere near water, we buy these specifically for boating, and the fact that they are plastic instead of glass is perfect. It is certainly cheaper to buy the bigger bottle but these sure are convenient.
Caroline V.
Cranford, NJ
What a great purchase for a small get together with friends! If you're interested in serving margaritas, then I highly recommend these minis! The packaging is convenient, and obviously Jose Cuervo is a very trusted brand for tequila! I suggest trying it one #ThirstyThursday!
Misty D.
Portage, MI
I love margarita! These mini's are perfect for when you are drinking margarita on your own, or if you are attending a party, a bbq, anytime really! To me they are just as good next to the real thing. Give them a try, you will not regret buying them!
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
Handy little suckers! =) Great for picnics along the lake or ocean, margaritas add a fun air to any casual event. These mini bottles can be more convenient than hefting around those large jugs. Great on a warm day, and especially if you don't feel like carbonation just then.
Geraldine F.
Kettering , OH
Estas margaritas son un exito ya que vienen listas para tomar y en un tamaño pequeño que puedes enfriar solo las que te vayas a tomar a mi me encantan el precio es economico y el sabor es delicioso no pueden faltar en mis fiestas
Sue T.
Kingston , Nh
These are great when going to cookouts etc, I don't like beer and always was out of luck as far as drinks at cookouts or informal get togethers but now I bring these and there is always someone else happy to have an alternative too! I love margaritas and these taste great.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this product! The first time I had these I was on a beach vacay and brought these with me. I enjoyed the flavor so much! They taste like the most perfect margarita! I ended up devoting them all by myself. Seriously they are amazing!
Jessica S.
YES! This is the mix to get if you want a delicious margarita! It's my favorite mix, it makes the perfect marg, you will not be upset. It's filled with sugar, but if you want it to taste good then you have to deal with it. I love this stuff, if you love margs but this!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?