BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Jillian H.
I love these margaritas when I am in the mood for a quick drink. They are easy to use and taste great! They met my expectations and I will use them again in the future when I am in the mood for a margarita! They are so convenient and easy to make a drink from!
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Cute little fun size margaritas in a bottle. Sometimes I don't want to get schwasted but crave a margarita and these are perfect. They are not outrageously cheap nor expensive and are easy to find. I put them in the freezer and them pop them out and drink.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the cutest and coolest product ever! I never even knew these existed until I saw this post. I like the full size one for parties but these are perfect if you are having a night in with your loved one and want to chill and make a mini martini!
Hanna Lee A.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These Margarita Minis are perfect for an on the go experience whether that entails sitting by the pool or pre gaming before a concert, these definitely won't disappoint. They taste like a top shelf Marg in a mini little bottle. They're adorable looking and they taste amazing!!!! You can count on these to get the job done and it doesn't take much to feel the effects, they're some strong drinks!!!
Danielle S.
These mini margarita bottles from Jose Cuervo are great! Perfect for bringing to the pool or beach and delicious just poured, on the rocks. The plastic bottles are nice because you don't have to worry about glass breaking. Comes in several varieties too.
Emmalee S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are so good and so dangerous! They're very light and refreshing and it's hard to taste the alcohol, which makes it pretty easy to drink a lot without knowing it. I love these for sunny days by the pool; they just taste like summer to me! A couple of my friends now love them as much as me.
Veronica M.
Victorville, CA
This margarita mix is great for making margaritas on the rocks or blended. You can mix it up with some margarita salt and some lime on a stressful day and this will have you feeling relaxed
Lindsey S.
Mobile, AL
Me and my grandmother frequent these little margaritas -- since I can typically only drink one margarita because its so sweet and tart, these are great because you don't have to open a big bottle for one little drink. They're also good for taking to the beach or pool since they're in plastic bottles.
Jason C.
Corpus Christi, TX
The best and most convenient way to do margaritas on the rocks. If you don't want a cabinet full of liquor, get a few of these chilled and they're ready with no effort. We like to get them during the summer for an afternoon break after working in the yard. Delicious, refreshing, and smooth!
Liz R.
Lititz, PA
Want a great margarita and don't want to travel to Mexico to get it?? Here is your solution! Pick these babies up at your liquor store, throw them in your blender with some ice, and go sit in the sun! You will feel like you're sipping a margarita on a beach in Cancun, but really you are still in your back yard! They are delicious, and are not overwhelmingly sweet. Give them a try! You won't regret it!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?