BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
I love using this in "Fishbowl" type drinks with lots of mixer or even candy to hide the alcohol flavor. It is pretty affordable since we don't buy it often and it lasts us awhile. I definitely plan on repurchasing and would recommend it to anyone of legal drinking age.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
These are good, but not really worth the money. If you want a Jose Cuervo marg, just buy a small-ish bottle of JC tequila & a bottle of marg mix (they're really cheap & very big) and you will have enough to make 10x the number of margaritas for close to the same price. Just plain not worth it, though they do taste good.
adriana b.
Antioch, CA
Yummmmmmm so good its so easy to make these drinks the high light of any event! Absolutely delicious there is nothing better in the whole world to satisfy your thirst the packaging is adorable and the price is just right at this point I think it is the perfect party drink
Abby D.
Narrows, VA
Absolutely loved these already mixed margaritas!! They was so good pored over some crushed ice. I would definitely be purchasing these again. I think the price was very reasonable for what I paid. I would recommend these to anybody who loves tequila and margaritas.
Emily W.
I don't know why but these things taste really awful. They're great for a quick margarita, but they have a strange taste to them, and I almost always would rather make my own margarita with non alcoholic mix and a separate bottle of tequila. Would not recommend
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana , CA
Margaritas by the sunny beaches of Hawaii or just at your house by yourself while you cry because you can't get over your ex and all your friends have left you alone and the next season of the walking dead isn't until October!!! Whatever the case (can you guess which one is mine?) margaritas are awesome!!!!!
Mechelle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
How did I not know these were a thing when I was in college? They're amazing. We have them at our neighborhood bonfires now. I've never seen another company offer these, and they're the perfect size! I can finally drink something while everyone else has a beer.
Jennifer H.
San Jose, CA
Perfect cooler compliment for those Music in the Park events that happen all over this summer. Bring plenty to share because when people see you have them, they'll want one too. Very convenient, no mixing needed for a little extra special treat when you're out.
Minde W.
Charlotte, NC
These are the perfect size. They have the best flavor ever and if you throw a shot of Jose' silver in you'll be on your way. I don't believe the price is bad. but my moto is if i want it buy it. And if have to worry about the price it means i can not afford it
Megan L.
These are so awesome! I love being able to have a margarita mix in mini bottles. You have no idea how helpful this actually is! It's nice to have the minis when you just want one margarita, and you don't have to open an entire bottle of the margarita mix.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?