BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
im a big big big tequila fan!! but a lot of my friends absolutely hate it, so i tried to compromise. i bought these to a party and my sorority sisters were so scared to drink it, but once they tried it, they wouldn't stop asking me for more! the bottle is also so cute and the fact that it's plastic makes it so much easier to hold and less fragile!
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the easy on the go convenience off these margaritas. They taste wonderful without the hassle of mixing. Great taste that I have come to expect from this brand.
Shanna G.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the beat on a hot day! The perfect ratio of Cuervo to margarita flavor. The plastic bottles make it great for putting in your backpack at the beach or camping, and the small size is perfect to get a nice buzz without feeling like you have to drink a lot, and if you want more, 2 small bottles is a good serving!
Julie P.
Wilmington
Great price, great taste in such a little package! Definitely my new fav! So convenient, too! You will want to stock up so you'll will always have one or two ready for a quick thrill!
Jennifer H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are really tasty and convenient. It does not have a dirty tequila taste and it went above my expectations. It is reasonably priced and it is great quality. I buy this at my local liquor store and I love the size because it's just enough for a nice little drink. I recommend these to all my girlfriends
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
This is by far my favorite pre-mixed store-bought Option for margaritas. However, the way I see it, you get more bang for your buck to buy the big container of Margarita Mix. These little bottles are super cute for a party, or if you're a really light drinker and don't want to waste a big bottle.
Morganne M.
Jose Cuervo Margarita minis are so delicious. I love being able to just throw them in my bag while going out. They're very well priced for the product. I will be purchasing them again. The packaging was decent. Nothing to crazy but still catches the eye. I definitely recommend these to everyone!
Lisa G.
Love these for cookouts! It's so easy just to crack one open and not have to worry about Makin a pitcher of margaritas. These are super citrusy and I wish they were a little stronger. Sometimes I'll cut them with a bit of ginger ale and extra tequila. Don't forget the salt and lime!
Jean  M.
Murrieta, CA
These are pretty tasty and very convenient! They are a great size for a small cooler when going on a picnic or when you don't feel like mixing one up. I'm a margarita snob, so yes, they don't taste as good as a freshly made margarita, but for a no fuss drink they are pretty good!
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love margaritas. They are tasty and pair of with food nicely. I normally will just order a margarita at a restaurant or make my own from home but I tried these out and they are pretty good. Since they are small they stay cold better. Will probably get them again in the future.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?