BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
These are a big hit over the summer months at my house. Great for mixers or for individuals who are putting in on ice. I am able to purchase them at my local Liquor store and they are not very expensive. I definitely recommend you give them a try. .You won't regret it.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
These minis are so deliciously tasty that they satisfy the craving for Margarita lovers. There is just enough alcohol in them to get a non drinker tipsy or even toasted lol. I recommend them for light drinkers and those on s budget!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I love mini ANYTHING. These are no exception. These are too cute and easy to carry around. I find them to be perfect tailgating drink when you don’t want to be drinking beer. You can taste the tequila, which I appreciate. I just wish it was a tad less sweet.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
These are some really great margaritas. They're not too sweet, so you're able to taste the lime. Easy to sit back and enjoy since it's pre bottled. I definitely recommend this product.
Asia M.
Canton
My favorite drink in a tiny ready to go bottle. Love these for tailgates and parties. The classic flavor is always a great choice, but I also like to try the peach and strawberry flavors. Can be picked up at most general grocery stores.
Alexis M.
These are strong, but good! You can pour them over ice or drink them straight from the bottle. They may seem small, but the set of four is really all you would need for a night out. They are not super expensive and the taste is good!
Holly B.
Cave City, AR
As a light weight white girl, I have a hard time holding my tequila but these Minis are the perfect size for me when I want something a little stronger than my wine!! It's a nice little kick and a great way to end a hard week!
Yesenia B.
Madera , CA
I love love this drink it is perfect to mix it is perfect drink by itself with some ice and and cover the Ring of your cup with salt it is amazing it's a it's not a very powerful strong taste so I think it's perfect for just a chill night
veronica m.
Not too bad for a pre-mixed margarita. I take these with me to Vegas and they come in handy. They are fun size and great for concerts, backyard BBQ’s or just a get together. My girls love when I bring out the margarita minis!
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
So yummy, great taste. Not too strong. Great for gifts. For someone that absolutely loves margarita these are perfect. Just the right amount for a quick couple shots before going out for the night. Could drink these everyday
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?