BY JOSE CUERVO

Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Ahhhh-mazing! I am all about some tequila mixers and these are perfect. Margaritas are a go to drink on girls night and these are just perfect and so affordable ! We buy them all the time.
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these!! I usually buy them when we go to the lake or the beach! They are the perfect serving size and they are always my go to! This is the best single serve margarita product I have tried this far.
Chayra M.
these are so great on a nice hot summer day! great for cookouts and for family gatherings. It's also pretty amazing for people who don't drink much, one or two maybe even just three can do the trick. The taste is delicious and I would definitly recommend it to others
Paige K.
These are SO GOOD! The margaritas are already pre-made so all the work is taken care of and all you have to do is enjoy! Perfect to take to tailgates or summer picnics! I would definitely buy these again!
Shara R.
Mishawaka, IN
These minis are great! We use them for cookouts. Keeps the bugs out and you don't have to worry about spilling. Not to mention clean up is easier than washing glasses. Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
These are so cute and so fun for beach days! We love them! They are a little sweet for me but to have one once in a while it’s not bad! They are great price and perfect for packing or on the go trips!
Jacque B.
San Jose, Ca
These are great if you prefer light drinks, these are very sugary though but the nice thing is that you can have a few and because they aren't strong you'll be able to have fun throughout your evening
Mayte O.
Lake Elsinore
I love these mini margarita bottles. I'm not a huge drinker so these are perfect for me when we have a BBQ or hang out with friends. I love the flavor and so glad they have it at my local grocery store. I usually like to have these for myself while the boys have their beers.
Tina V.
 Yummy yummy yummy! What can I say?!?! This is the best! When you are looking for a good and fast margarita, here it is! Not very expensive and you can buy it at most stores!
Melle E.
Wyoming, MI
I'm not a huge fan of margaritas. Mainly because I'm not a fan of tequila generally. My husband, though, margaritas are his drink of choice. We bought a latge bottle of this one night for a get together and I gingerlu sipped it sure I would hate it.

It was delicious.

Now we keep a large bottle in the fridge all the time. These minis are so convenient, though. Barbeques with friends. Get togethers and reunions. Just grab a pack of two if these minis and you're set for the afternoon/evening/event.

*please drink responsibly and with a designated driver mkay? Thanks (: *
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?