BY JOSE CUERVO

Morgan C.
Dequincy, LA
We go on a lot of rides(four wheelers) And this is definitely one of my favs I bring with us!
De Anna P.
Corona, CA
Perfect size for travel and beach and river trips. Just grab some ice and your ready to party
Lesley S.
I honestly never seen these but margarita and Jose Cuervo together in minis sounds awesome!!
Amber G.
El Paso, TX
These are amazing. I love the size. Its perfect for a margarita or just like that with lime.
Erica A.
The Jose Cuervo margarita minis are so good and great for any party or occasion! Great taste!
Emily W.
Newton, NC
Nice taste, very convenient. It's basically like having your own personal shot at the ready.
Lawanda C.
Tupelo, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these little drinks so much! I am a big Jose Cuervo fan anyway, but these are awesome!
Melissa W.
Norman, OK
Love these don't even have to leave the house for bar worthy drinks! Great flavor and so easy
Jerie Ann P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not a big tequila person but I'll buy me for margaritas. I Jose for the most part though
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
Easy to take on the go. A good size and perfect for a day at the pool or something like that
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?