BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Amber F.
I love these, when ever I get together with my other Mom friends these are my go to. I think they’re delicious and far from disappointing. There’s a lot like these out there but with this brand you know you’re getting quality.
Melanie L.
Lacey, WA
The premixed margaritas are convenient and so delicious. I enjoy that I can grab these on the go! I prefer the Jose Cuervo brand over other brands because it's not too strong but also has the perfect blend of flavors.
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I love margaritas and these are nice to share with friends when we just want something small. They taste great and have a good alcohol to mix ratio. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes margaritas!
Lana B.
These are good for premade margaritas!! They are best if serves cold or blended up with a little ice. Saves time from having to mix margaritas together and are convienient for on the go drinks to take to parties or get togethers! I would buy them again!
Julyann M.
So cute I I love minis this is like their personal mini drink individuallyDefinitely a fun idea you could also decorate with this for the party set or like for family dinner taste amazing hard to find but good price
Carolina G.
Jose is not my go to or favorite but these are so compact and delicious it doesn't even matter. First time trying then I served over ice and added just a little more tequila and like juice. Need to make everyone try
Ximena S.
Kissimmee, FL
Quick grab, taste good, great way to start a girls night out, it was my first time and will be purchasing it again. Bought it at my local groceries store, tastes really good and doesn't taste like too much alcohol.
Jamie B.
Edna, TX
Had these on a girls beach trip. So yummy! They are a little sweet for my taste, but some people prefer that. Chilled these and then paired it with chips and salsa! Bought from Specs. I will probably buy again.
Erika J.
Fort Collins, CO
These mini bottles are absolutely perfect. We love them for picnics and skiing. The mix itself is pretty good, a little on the sour side but it's great if you mix in some soda water.
Ashley T.
Detroit, MI
I love these, they're the perfect size for an individual drink and you don't need to add much more tequila for enjoying. If you looked in my fridge you would constantly see these as they are a staple for me
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?