BY JOSE CUERVO

Jeannette E.
Kenosha, WI
It tastes really good!!!!!! Delicious drinks. I love me some alcoholic drinks!!!! Not too strong.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't drink much, but drinking these are the cutest drinks that remind me of my younger years!
Abby T.
A Great way to have the perfect margarita! The taste is so good and I'm always using this brand!
Addie M.
Newport News, VA
These are the best can get them any were and are the best for traveling and getting the job done
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Margarita ready. Absolutely delicious. I love me some margarita with a lot of different tequilas.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
These are so convenient.. I love them when we are in the way to an event. It's pretty delicious.
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good for camping or going out on the lake. Perfect size and already pre mixed makes things easy.
Morgan  S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I hated these! Tasted like pure nail polish remover and salt. I was very disappointed in these :(
Devin D.
Raeford, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So delicious and perfect for taking to a party or to the beach, way easier that mixing it myself
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?