BY JOSE CUERVO

tammie d.
Greenwich, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are awesome for like when we got to the beach with our friends and spend the day in the sun
Mary Ann D.
Crosswicks, NJ
Tastes great! Great to have on hand, You can put them in the blemder with ice to make it frozen!
Crystal R.
El Paso, TX
My favorite grab and go margarita drink. Just when i need to unwind and relax, these are perfect
Troy A.
Newport News , VA
These things are so good, I think I might pick some up over the weekend! Great product and taste
Kelly S.
Oh man. This is my go to drink. This with some ice and you're ready to go. The flavor is amazing.
anahy g.
I love this for my margaritas! I usually buy the regular size since is it so inexpensive anyway!
Lindsey m.
I love to take these to Florida and drink on the beach or pool side. Great for the sunny weather!
Ebony S.
Awesome just light drink that is able to set you right before you enjoy a night out on the time.
Shelby G.
Masontown, PA
Super good!! I mean it doesn't taste exactly like a Margarita but it definitely has a good taste.
Madison W.
Dothan, AL
Takes me back to my college days and thinking I was super cool drinking these. Good for nostalgia
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?