BY JOSE CUERVO

Angela O.
Wausau, WI
I thought that these were too sweet for my taste. If you like sweet drinks, this might be for you.
Brenda E.
I would take this on any trip but it's best when you blend some ice in it and put tajin on the cup
Morgan R.
Very delicious. Great drink for a hot summer day. The mini pack is perfect for sharing with others.
Antoinette P.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a prefect blend it's sour and a little hardy. This is great on its own or in a margaritas.
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
Perfect to take along to a party where you want a margarita and you know they are not serving them!
Gabriela R.
These taste great over ice love to drink these when family comes over to relax and have a good time
Luis A S.
Harvey, IL
Perfect little servings to have a good day and just enjoy them with friends or family or whoever
Stephanie D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the taste and it's my favorite drink and I usually buy the big bottle from my local stores.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Alejandra M.
1058 adason dr san leandro ca
Easy too prepare. Just add ice and jose cuervo tequila and done!! The flavor its not that strong
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?