BY JOSE CUERVO

Brenda E.
I would take this on any trip but it's best when you blend some ice in it and put tajin on the cup
Gabriela R.
These taste great over ice love to drink these when family comes over to relax and have a good time
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
The minis are great to take to a party or get together to where you have to bring your own drinks!
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
I thought that these were too sweet for my taste. If you like sweet drinks, this might be for you.
Ingrid G.
Grand Prairie , TX
I love my margaritas. Easy to throw in the blender with some ice and fruit or lime. Very affordable
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect portion sizes for tailgating or a beach day! Plus these are usually on sale for a great day
Morgan R.
Very delicious. Great drink for a hot summer day. The mini pack is perfect for sharing with others.
Kelly B.
The Colony, TX
These are great for the pool, lake, etc. they are convenient and refreshing and perfectly balanced!
Sarah W.
I love these. Perfect size packaging for a little pick me up. Besides who doesn't like margaritas.
Mikayla C.
San Diego, CA
Loved these! So convenient and tasted great! The only downside is I wish they were a little bigger.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?