BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy purchasing these because they're great for tailgates and parties. They're ready to drink, so you don't have to worry about mixing unless you choose to add extra Jose Cuervo Tequila in it.
Anna K.
Lincoln, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis are perfect for a camping trip or a day out on the boat. They are the perfect travel size and they are priced just right. If you want some no muss no fuss on the go Margaritas I highly recommend these.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are ok but they definitely have that artificial flavor of lime which I do not care for . They are pretty affordable . I haven't seen them in many stores though . If you don't mind the artificial flavoring you may like them .
April S.
Lucasville, OH
Do you like margaritas? Then you will fall in love with these! They are so delicious! The small single bottles make them so handy! Just take a cold one out of the refrigerator when you're ready! They are just absolutely wonderful!.
Natalie O.
Pretty good not one of my favorite drinks but it has a nice taste to so i like it. I have gotten them for when i have party and my friends and family seem to like them.
Emily B.
My fav! So easy and simple when you want a quick drink. All you do is grab and go. I bought it at my local Walmart. It taste just like a margarita! Put it over ice for an even better experience!
April S.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jose makes the best margaritas. These minis are perfect for taking to parties or make good gifts. Super convenient, pretty inexpensive, and found at my local liquor store. I would buy these again!
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
This is just like the premixed full bottles of margarita. Not a huge fan of this product but then again I am not a big fan of the full premixed either. I would much rather mix my own margarita with a better quality tequila.
Hannah J.
Perfect for small purses, chugging real quick, and stuffing into boots (you know...for reasons). I think the flavor is delicious, and personally these are strong to me. They do the trick and taste good.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are very good. And so much easier than mixing your own. I liked the big bottle version of these, but the little bottles take away the need for a cup! Margaritas are my favorite, so I would definitely buy these again.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?