BY JOSE CUERVO

Simone R.
Saint Louis, MO
Best!!!!! !one day I had these and this it was so tangy! I love margaritas! Lime is my favorite flavor!
Shannon K.
These are pretty decent margaritas, I would recommend them! And they are in convenient little bottles!
Paige B.
Makes the perfect at home margaritas! I love to use this product for parties and on personal occasions!
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I have mixed feelings about these drinks. I do not love them, but at the same time I do not hate them.
Jennifer H.
Charlotte
Perfect for a day on the beach or day at the lake. Purchased at ABC Spirits in Charlotte NC. Delicious!
Sara G.
Taylorsville , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really good and flavorful. However, after a couple they taste very tart. A good lazy margarita though.
Joelle G.
Perfect margarita 4 packs that you can bring to a party without actually making individual margaritas.
heather c.
phoenix, az
Great size for a quick take with you to a party drink. And taste . Just as good as the larger bottle.
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
Love the way these taste. these are great for light weights like myself and I highly recommend them.
Beth R.
Margaritas are my favorite drink. And these are absolutely perfect! The flavor & size are just right!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?