BY JOSE CUERVO

Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL
Love love love! I'm lazy when it comes to mixing drinks but I love a good margarita. These are perfect!
Megan W.
Augusta , GA
These are great for on the go or if you plan to have a day by the water. Tastes great and easily stored
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
I've tried these but blended them with ice to make it to my style. I love margaritas blended, so good.
Nikki A.
Boerne, TX
So yummy! Has just the right amount of sweetness and tartness. Minis are perfect to keep,in your purse.
VE-0145707Daniela h.
Me encanta esta marca es la mejor calidad definitivamente la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados excelente
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love these even better on ice with a sugar rim! Perfect alcohol and flavor ratio, perfect summer drink!
Nicole B.
Canton , OH
I love the Jose Cuervo mini margaritas. Great flavor and travel friendly. I like to pour them over ice.
Amy  R.
Rex , Ga
I only use Jose Cuervo and absolutely love the margarita minis.. Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine ūüėĀ
Karen C.
Love these mini ready made Margaritas! Makes life easier! My favorite kind of drink on a Friday night!
Johaisi R.
Somerville, MA
These are my favorite! They're so cute and very portable! One of my favorites especially in the summer!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?