BY JOSE CUERVO

Brieanna L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these mini bottles! They are great for when I am the only one wanting a margarita at the beach!
canniya d.
Covington, GA
Very strong. not for lightweights. it's good to have at parties. especially when playing drinking games
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My go to when I'm lazy lol when k don't feel like mixing drinks my all time favorite perfect packaging
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
These are so good. The flavor is really great. They go down really smooth we add a little lime to ours.
Juanita A.
San Antonio
These at really good! Strong but good. I can drink a couple of these. It gets you buzzing really quick!
Ojaswini S.
Jersey City, NJ
I would love to try this product. I have heard great things about it. Not like any other margarita mix
Faith C.
Tampa, FL
There are absolutely delicious! Love the miniatures as well! They are nice for a hot day on the beach!
nicole w.
Pratt, KS
I love these, especially poured over ice with a salted rim glass. Good flavor, perfect single serving.
Alicia E.
Hattiesburg, MS
Good ready made drink even you have a taste for a margarita. Great for small gatherings or cookouts!!!!
taylor h.
Griswold, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
LOVE THESE. These are super good! Wish they offered a 6pk. Would be really good on ice with a coronita.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?