BY JOSE CUERVO

Alicia E.
Hattiesburg, MS
Good ready made drink even you have a taste for a margarita. Great for small gatherings or cookouts!!!!
nicole w.
Pratt, KS
I love these, especially poured over ice with a salted rim glass. Good flavor, perfect single serving.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love these even better on ice with a sugar rim! Perfect alcohol and flavor ratio, perfect summer drink!
Amy  R.
Rex , Ga
I only use Jose Cuervo and absolutely love the margarita minis.. Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine ūüėĀ
KoolKels F.
I love Cuervo’s golden margarita. It taste great and is highly effective in the getting drunk category.
Karen C.
Love these mini ready made Margaritas! Makes life easier! My favorite kind of drink on a Friday night!
Shannon K.
These are pretty decent margaritas, I would recommend them! And they are in convenient little bottles!
Alisa J.
Taste okay, but kind of pricey for the quality of product. I would much rather make my own margaritas.
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love These! So cute! They are delicious and affordable! I would recommend and repurchase. Great taste!
Sara G.
Taylorsville , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really good and flavorful. However, after a couple they taste very tart. A good lazy margarita though.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?