BY JOSE CUERVO

Erica K.
Great for girls night.. great flavors rates better when blended with ice. add fresh fruit to make it cute
Alisa J.
Taste okay, but kind of pricey for the quality of product. I would much rather make my own margaritas.
Darlene S.
Douglasville, GA
great taste and good value for the money. Has a smooth refreshing taste. You will not be disappointed.
Simone R.
Saint Louis, MO
Best!!!!! !one day I had these and this it was so tangy! I love margaritas! Lime is my favorite flavor!
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
These are so good. The flavor is really great. They go down really smooth we add a little lime to ours.
Karen C.
Love these mini ready made Margaritas! Makes life easier! My favorite kind of drink on a Friday night!
Amy  R.
Rex , Ga
I only use Jose Cuervo and absolutely love the margarita minis.. Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine ūüėĀ
nicole w.
Pratt, KS
I love these, especially poured over ice with a salted rim glass. Good flavor, perfect single serving.
canniya d.
Covington, GA
Very strong. not for lightweights. it's good to have at parties. especially when playing drinking games
Brieanna L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these mini bottles! They are great for when I am the only one wanting a margarita at the beach!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?