BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Ohhh these things are good!!! I drink them by there selfs and they are simply amazing there good!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer H.
Santa Ana, CA
These are perfect. On the go, parties. I like that there is enough tequila in them. Over ice its perfect.
Shelby R.
Augusta, GA
One of my favorite margarita flavors! I usually always order Jose Cuervo at restaurants for my margaritas
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Sooooo good!! These are good over Ive or blended with ice. Add some salt to the rim and it's good to go.
Shannon R.
Great flavor and amazingly convenient. It is a picnic or grt together must have. Good balance of flavors.
jessica m.
Great for small gatherings or if you just want a drink with dinner. Splash over ice and add a lime wedge.
Bryanna O.
I love the premixed margaritas, honestly my favorite drink! Delicious! I bought it from the grocery store
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Yay!! Minis these are great for a party of one :(. After a long day hard day. Would definitely recommend
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
Really good for a quick addition to a party or a Mexican dinner, but not as good as making them yourself!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?