BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Taniqua R.
These are great for parties, gifts, & drinking games. Grab several of these in a tub of ice and a bucket of limes & you're all set to party. Add a few different flavors too so your guests can mix and match their own margarita! In a word: YUM!
Katie K.
Grand Bay, AL
Happiness in a bottle! Lol these little guys are soo good! Had them for the first time at a get together last weekend and I plan to buy more soon! These are better than I would have thought! Would recommend!
jazmin f.
San Jose, CA
Margaritas are my Favorite drink of all time. Jose cuervo has not yet failed me with any of their mixes. I enjoy these in the summer on hot long days. It is definetly in ones budget range. I would not change for any other brand. Great product for all.
Skye T.
Perfect for on the go! Awesome for Louisiana summer nights. We always grab these for weekend trips because they are so good, so easy to transport, and very affordable. Love the size and will continue to buy!
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Super cute and good this is my go to brand for margaritas. I personally like the peach flavor but all are good it's pretty affordable when you think about how much you're paying for margarita at a restaurant and how much you get from this
Ericia B.
These are a great size to carry to a small girls night. I usually put two in my bag and when it's time to relax and have some girl chat I don't have to worry about sharing 😆
Jessica M.
Liberty
Perfect size and perfect price! It tastes great, I was very impressed the first time. Not pricey at all, especially for taste being so good. This is usually my ho to beverage! I always recommend this!
Griffin S.
Anderson, SC
This is a great products to keep in the cooler when you want to mix things up. I have bought this many times & it has a excellent flavor. I love that they are in plastic bottles instead of glass. I recommend this product to everyone.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I have only tried this with my friend once at a party, this has a pretty good flavor. Is affordable and gives the drink a quick with this. Is so delicious and I will love to try this again on my own. They did a nice job with this 😃😃👍🏼
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are ok but they definitely have that artificial flavor of lime which I do not care for . They are pretty affordable . I haven't seen them in many stores though . If you don't mind the artificial flavoring you may like them .
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?