BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Nery Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so good. I would drink these everyday if I could. Also I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Elizabeth B.
Huntsville, AL
These are so yummy! They are a perfect size and taste the same as the large bottle version. Highly recommend!
Nikki E.
If you're looking for an ready made margarita drink, this is it! There's nothing to it. Just open and enjoy.
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
It's good to drink. I like it. the packaging is perfect. You can use it at parties or just to enjoy yourself.
Darian M.
New Brockton, AL
Favorite Mix!! I love the sweet and sour mix! It's the perfect combination! Especially for a hot summer day!
Amanda  M.
Ashburn , GA
Love the convenient use of these! taste is great!! I love margaritas! ready to use!! just chill, pour & drink
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoy these, much easier to take to a party, than all the items you would need to make a margarita! Yummy!
Daisy G.
Fresno, Ca
These are great. i love the size and they have a very good taste. I like to pour them with a glass of of ice.
Amber D.
Kannapolis , NC
I could not possibly give anything a horrible rating that has something to do with margaritas these are great
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
They're cute and easy great for a girls night in or just hanging out with some netflix and pampering yourself
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?