BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Neysa M.
Great value great taste good size you can take them anywhere I love to drink them when I'm in the pool relaxing
Julie T.
Stow, OH
These small drinks are perfect for going to a BYOB event. Easy to share or consume and perfectly pre portioned
Danielle V.
maurice, LA
I really enjoyed these! Not too tart, very flavorful . I've also tried the strawberry, which were even better!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Marigaye G.
Vicksburg, MS
These are good little margaritas and they're ready to go. No need to add alcohol unless you want a little extra
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
can we all say yummy!!!! perfect for a girls night. in love with the mini's. perfect amount. best to drink cold
Carlyss L.
Monroe
Perfect size margaritas for individuals. I would definitely be buying these again for myself and for gatherings
Taylor S.
I used to own a margitaville machine and these were amazing to mix into the margarita! Perfect amount of taste
Marianna T.
I loooove these ones! They are awesome and have an amazing taste!! It's so worthy! I would totally buy it again
Kaitlan A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are very delicious and fun for a party! It's a pretty good flavor and I would recommend trying them out.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?