BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Vanessa B.
perfect for the beach bbqs or a picnic. they are very convenient and are not to sweet. i feel this is better compared to the seagrams. the seagrams is a little too sweet. the price i guess is reasonable for what you're buying i would deff buy this again!
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is what you need in your life for your Taco Tuesdays. Add a spark to your meal with a margarita, these mixed drinks will give you just what you need. You can find this at just about any market, so no need to go out of your way to purchase this necessity.
Faith W.
Bossier City, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These margarita minis are perfect for on the go to a party or any of it! I tried these for the first time this summer and I love the packaging! I would definitely purchase again because they are easy to add to any party!
Kayla B.
Jackson, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are nice little bottles. Everything already mixed for you. I think these taste ok, aren't my favorite. I would prefer Tumbleweeds more these remind me of more like Dakotas taste. I may buy again. I'd recommend to others. Please drink responsibly.
Chels H.
I love these! My go to liquor store pick! Perfect to take along to events and even better for outdoor events because they have twist on lids! These taste almost like a margarita at a Mexican restaurant, they're $2.50 each at my local store. These are GREAT.
Victoria S.
These are great! I don't drink beer or malt liquor so when going to a gathering or to the beach I love to bring these. They are great for areas that are no glass zones because they are plastic. Also great taste.
Virginia G.
River Rouge, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These minis are super good especially if you can find the grapefruit kind. Pretty good price purchase at the local grocery store I would repurchase them. Great over ice just the right amount of mix and tequila!
jessey s.
These things are adorable, first of all. They're also good to keep around if you have female friends who don't enjoy beer or liquor. I bought them at the state store for such an occasion for a party i was throwing. They seemed to be a big hit. Personally i can't drink them, as they're too sweet for my taste, but over all a pretty good buy.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
Tequila nights are the best nights, am I right? You can't really complain about it when you're buying cheap tequila... just don't take too many shots. I've never personally used minis, but I would definitely try it. I'm a big fan of the Jose Cuervo.
Tiffany S.
Caledonia, OH
These are great to pack for camping or a party. They are small enough to pack in the cooler and take wherever. The flavor is great for a premixed drink. Nothing is ever as good as making it from scratch but who has time for that when they are having fun.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?