BY JOSE CUERVO

Marianna T.
I loooove these ones! They are awesome and have an amazing taste!! It's so worthy! I would totally buy it again
Carol M.
Canton, MI
I love the pre-mixed margaritas by Jose Cuervo! They are wonderful tasting. The Minis are just the right size!
Jazmine R.
Brooksville, FL
1,666 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Rebecca H.
Glen Burnie, MD
My favorites go to when we're having a get together or just need a little drink to lighten the mood after work!
Jessica G.
Santa Ana
It's great to have the liquor mixed with something sweet! Just add some ice and BAM you have a great margarita!
Sumer M.
Pretty strong for being cute and "miniature ". Mixes well to make frozen margaritas or to just drink straight.
Ashley C.
These little margaritas are perfect for a summer night or practically any night. Perfect for margarita lovers!
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are very delicious and fun for a party! It's a pretty good flavor and I would recommend trying them out.
Gee M.
Kissimmee, FL
These are alright. They are kinda on the sweet side. I prefer to buy the tequila and sour mix and do it myself.
Taylor S.
I used to own a margitaville machine and these were amazing to mix into the margarita! Perfect amount of taste
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?