BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Cerrina G.
Denver, CO
When I first saw these I was like these are so cute and actually taste good ,price is great for a little 4 pack.
Alicia C.
A fun drink to have with friends. This tequila offers exactly what you are looking in an affordable price range.
tammy A.
Pawtucket , RI
Love these little margaritas. Yummy and simple. Good when you just want to have a little drink and nothing crazy.
Johnna R.
these were my first drink when i turned twentyone liked that it was already mixed boost it flavor ready to drink
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I love that these come in mini! Great for traveling or for making just a single drink. Great alcohol and quality!
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Love these. They are cute and fun and also taste great! I rather drink this brand. Price is good for what you get
Lulu M.
Glendale
Love the Jose Cerevo margarita. I've only tried it a couple time and I definitely do see myself purchasing again.
Tricia B.
These are the perfect quick margaritas. Grab some and vring to a party to share or Have one or four yourself!!!
Rebecca H.
Glen Burnie, MD
My favorites go to when we're having a get together or just need a little drink to lighten the mood after work!
Morgan W.
Malta, MT
Perfect size to have and share with your friends. Same great taste! Fun individual bottles are very convenient!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?