BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Rickeyta F.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like Jose Cuervo margarita minis. I ts a good serving size and just enough when you don't want to drink to much
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yes! Perfect for boating, drinking in the pool or on the beach. The taste is spot on and true to the brand name.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I love that these come in mini! Great for traveling or for making just a single drink. Great alcohol and quality!
Kiara J.
Normal, IL
So yummy!! I could drink them all day and night. They go down so smooth and easy, best drink for a summer night!
Lulu M.
Glendale
Love the Jose Cerevo margarita. I've only tried it a couple time and I definitely do see myself purchasing again.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These taste so amazing, they are great to bring to hang out with friends, and I think they are really affordable.
Aubrey d.
Tucson, AZ
These are perfect sized and super good! Makes you wanna kick up your feet and lay on the beach in a
Big sun hat.
Johnna R.
these were my first drink when i turned twentyone liked that it was already mixed boost it flavor ready to drink
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love these. They are cute and fun and also taste great! I rather drink this brand. Price is good for what you get
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Perfect little margarita! With the brand you are obviously getting quality. These are easy, a good size and that.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?