BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Melissa N.
I'll give this a 2 star. I do not like that taste of this. It taste like a very cheap liquor lol. Do not reccomend.
Brittany B.
Great kit for making margaritas will define try purchase again. Wish their were bigger bottles. Great for parties.
Lauren T.
I love these little margaritas! They are oh so yummy! They have an amazing taste! I would recommend these to many!
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
This is a good mix its already made just add ice or whatever u want to it and enjoy your day or night. I recommend
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
my husband likes to bring these to bbq or to family events. they are cute and tasty! very much so worth the money!
Lauren P.
Overall pretty good. I don't think they're the best value for your money though! I'd rather buy in larger portions
Casie S.
Freeport, TX
These are an awesome quick fix when you are craving a margarita. Just chill, add a little salt and you're all set.
Mahira R.
Good set
Love ingredient together
Great for parties

Unyque C.
I love these Jose cuervo margaritas! They are sooo yummy and refreshing! A must for summer, BBQ or just because.
Jazzmin C.
Long Beach, CA
The perfect mix for a good night. I love this product smaller bottles makes it great for when Im drinking alone.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?