BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Me encanta es súper rico delicioso para una tarde de chicas la verdad no me pueden faltar las recomiendo muchísimo
Lara F.
Graham, NC
If you are seeking a great margarita, look no further! These mini bottles are a perfect item to keep in the fridge.
neshia W.
Las Vegas, Nv
Literally does this even need praise???? It's my go to every single time I have a taste for alcohol. Repeat repeat.
Lynn S.
Coventry, RI
These taste good but a little too sour for my taste. Still great for the summer and convenient to take to events.
Sabrina T.
Erath, LA
I just this every time I make mixed drinks n I even drink it straight sometimes. Its so yummy n makes you want more
jackie a.
Jarrettsville, MD
These are absolutely delicious! Love that they're premixed so you can just open it up and enjoy. No blender needed
Dulce H.
Caldwell, ID
These little margaritas taste really good.. they do taste like a margarita all you need is salt on the rim and ice.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this as a gift for my cousin and i got good feed back. She absolutely loved it nd has never tried it before.
Mariela T.
It's really strong and it sells at an amazing price, it's also really good and I would recommend it to people
Chelsea T.
Woodstock, GA
Easy to drink no mixing no mess. The right amiunt of tequila. A little on the sweet side but still tastes awesome !
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?