BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Mariela T.
It's really strong and it sells at an amazing price, it's also really good and I would recommend it to people
Lauren P.
Overall pretty good. I don't think they're the best value for your money though! I'd rather buy in larger portions
Janica B.
Nashville, TN
These are perfect for gatherings. I brought these to my city kickball league game and they were a hit. Love these!
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
Because tequila! I️t has great flavor, I️t will knock you out and it’s the best drink to have on a hot summers day!
Samantha M.
I love love love these . All you have t do is put some salt on the rim with ice and you have a delicious margarita
Lynn S.
Coventry, RI
These taste good but a little too sour for my taste. Still great for the summer and convenient to take to events.
Dorothy R.
SEBASTIAN, TX
This makes some of the best margaritas. Come in a convenient little pack. just mix and chill to have a nice drink.
jackie a.
Jarrettsville, MD
These are absolutely delicious! Love that they're premixed so you can just open it up and enjoy. No blender needed
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't like these. They are too sweet for my liking. I've tried the other flavor and didn't like that one either.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
my husband likes to bring these to bbq or to family events. they are cute and tasty! very much so worth the money!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?