BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious go to Margarita! My girlfriends and I love to drink these in the summer time. Simple, easy, and very tasty. Be careful, they knock your socks right off your feet. I prefer Jose above all other tequila brands and will always continue to purchase this brand.
Tiffany K.
New Middletwn, OH
These margaritas have the perfect taste, just like ordering one from a Mexican restaurant. It's convenient because they already have alcohol in them and you can pour them over ice or even blend them with ice to make an frozen marg.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Margaritas are one of my favorite drinks, and these pre-mixed ones totally disappointed. They were so sweet and the true margarita flavor did not shine through. Not worth the price - just make your own!
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
Two works, heck yes! I absolutely LOVE jose cuervo margaritas, and the mini sizes are SO FUN. The minis don't get "old" because you can always switch up the flavor when the first one is gone ;)
Megan B.
Perfect for on the go! I like that these fit in almost any cooler and they reseal if you don't drink it all at once. These are great for tailgating or camping or taking to the beach. They can be pricey but just wait for them to go on sale and then stock up :)
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
these are really great for on the go or when you want to have little party drinks for the ladies I love how compact they are and the flavor is just on point also really good price for the quality I could buy these at least once a week when i need mommy time
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are actually pretty good and worth the cost, little on the harsher side as is any Jose but they are pretty good and get the job done lol not too sure the going cost of these but I would recommend people to go ahead and give it a try, nice for self consumption.
Emily M.
My favorite pool or beach day buddy! Seriously can't get enough of these little guys. I saw these at my drive thru store and was curious. So glad I gave into my curiosity, found my new favorite thing. Better than the canned stuff they sale in gas stations.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I rate this 3/5 because I feel there is a strong aftertaste when drinking these and for the price I think it would be best to mix our own drinks and not worry. These would be great for like gifts to include in a little box I would say but not to have a night out (:
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is what you need in your life for your Taco Tuesdays. Add a spark to your meal with a margarita, these mixed drinks will give you just what you need. You can find this at just about any market, so no need to go out of your way to purchase this necessity.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?