BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I love to have some Jose Quervo and add margarita mix and its a great night at home with your friends.  Even better get some ready to drink mini’s and it’s a party.  I love Jose and there are few others that just dont compare to it.  I would give this drink a 9 out of 10
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
These are absolutely adorable! I love that they come in mini versions now so you don't have to open the entire jug just to have one margarita. They have a ton of flavors but this flavor is my favorite because it's not too sweet. Always my #1 margarita mix.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
These aren't too bad at all for the price. I first put them in the freezer, get them nice and cold, take them out, pop one open and boom; I have a mini premixed margarita! Don't expect a top shelf taste... you're gonna get a two for one Tuesday taste.
Kirstien C.
Memphis, TN
Best Margaritas To-Go! These drinks have such good taste and they are conveniently sized so you can have the perfect drinks stashed when you need them the most! I love keeping these in my purse during family events so I can have a few without anyone ever knowing, hehe! I always need a little bit of help dealing with all the family together and this is just the right amount of flavor and liquor to be enjoyable and in the perfect little bottle.
Cassidy M.
These are sooooo fun and the perfect amount for a mixed drink or a margarita. Jose is one of my favorite tequilas, the price is great and it’s easy to drink. I would pair this with margarita mix or even just sprite
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
These are great for parties or taking to summer picnics. They taste great as do most all Jose Cuervo products. As always drink responsibly. Cuervo Margarita Minis
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
These are amazing! They save you so much time from trying to mix the perfect margarita. Some pre-made margaritas are too sweet but this is perfectly tart! I love to bring these to tailgates or backyard barbecues.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
Not gonna lie - if I make a batch of margaritas and don't have anyone to share it with - I'm drinking a batch of margaritas. The Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis are a good way to just 'crack one open' without having to go through the trouble of making a 'batch' and keep me from drinking more than I realize. My only complaint is - they are a little strong. Blended with ice they are perfect, but I'm a 'rocks' girl.
Shaquita T.
FLORENCE, MS
Party! Party! Party! That's all I can say about these! Perfect size, perfect price. Jose knows a thing or two about margaritas so that's a given. Also, besides just having them around to drink or as cute "cocktails" for girls night, these made awesome little party favors for my cousin's bday get together and my bestie's bachelorette party. Love these!!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
It's a very good margarita mix, especially when you blend in ice. It's refreshing and good. I love it when summer hits and you're laying out relaxing it makes the perfect mixer
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?