BY JOSE CUERVO #12 in Liquor

Kari V.
Potosi, MO
OHHHH, these are good! I'm not much of a bartender, but I do enjoy mixed drinks, so when I'm craving a mixed drink I look for something like these. I've tried a couple different brands of ready made Margarita drinks, but Jose Cuervo is my favorite. The flavor is sweet, with the sour lime flavor that you would expect with a Margarita, and they have a good balance of liquor to mixer. The packaging is super convenient for camping trips, too, which is something we enjoy doing. 9 times out of 10 when I go to the store to buy alcohol, I buy these yummy drinks.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
These are just so cute. The margarita for the responsible adult. Small enough that you won't totally feel bad for crushing the whole quartet by yourself as you binge on House of Cards. And before you know it, these unassuming little guys will sneak up on you. Next thing you know, inexplicably, your clothes are off. These don't just look good, they taste good. What?? An actually palatable bottled margarita that doesn't taste like lime and your poor abuelita's tears? Yes! I'll take four.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I am the worst at making margaritas so when I saw these came out awhile ago I definitely pick them up. The only thing I can basically do is crush ice because I have a snow cone machine I pulled them in and it's a single serving and my book. I don't even bother with the salt :-) it's really good if you add a little bit of strawberry. This is hands-down the best margarita mix and by far the easiest
Jas. J.
These are like like juices. I honestly don't know how much liquor is in them because welp the taste like juice lol being a college student most liquors do taste like nothing to us but this is great for cookouts. Relaxing not to wild events & older people that don't want to get drunk. If you're looking for a good drink with more alcohol mix it with more & you'll love it.
Georgette C.
Phoenix, AZ
Can I begin to tell you that I love this margarita mix!! It's just enough sweet with enough sour and it really helps that the tequila is already mixed in! Really makes your life a lot easier! All you have to do is chill and enjoy the drink! When I don't want to make fresh margaritas I just pick up this instead! I prefer my margaritas on the rocks anyway!
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
im a big big big tequila fan!! but a lot of my friends absolutely hate it, so i tried to compromise. i bought these to a party and my sorority sisters were so scared to drink it, but once they tried it, they wouldn't stop asking me for more! the bottle is also so cute and the fact that it's plastic makes it so much easier to hold and less fragile!
Dior W.
Atlanta, GA
I get these ALLLLLLLL the time, because they're extremely cute and easy to conceal in my purse. My favorite flavor is definitely the classic lime, but I've had mango and strawberry too. Normally, I purchase the bigger bottle that just needs to pour over ice when I'm actually "going out," because margaritas are the only thing I drink.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
These are good, but not really worth the money. If you want a Jose Cuervo marg, just buy a small-ish bottle of JC tequila & a bottle of marg mix (they're really cheap & very big) and you will have enough to make 10x the number of margaritas for close to the same price. Just plain not worth it, though they do taste good.
Emily D.
Denver, CO
My best friend and I were at a gas station a few months back and couldn't decide what to drink. We are normal cider drinkers but wanted to have liquor this night so we gave these a try and we are going to have them again soon! It is a margarita already made for you, only thing you need to do is pour over ice and enjoy!
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
Margaritas by the sunny beaches of Hawaii or just at your house by yourself while you cry because you can't get over your ex and all your friends have left you alone and the next season of the walking dead isn't until October!!! Whatever the case (can you guess which one is mine?) margaritas are awesome!!!!!
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?