BY JOSE CUERVO #13 in Cocktail Mixes

Shannon G.
These are absolutely adorable! I love that they come in mini versions now so you don't have to open the entire jug just to have one margarita. They have a ton of flavors but this flavor is my favorite because it's not too sweet. Always my #1 margarita mix.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are some really great margaritas. They're not too sweet, so you're able to taste the lime. Easy to sit back and enjoy since it's pre bottled. I definitely recommend this product.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
These aren't too bad at all for the price. I first put them in the freezer, get them nice and cold, take them out, pop one open and boom; I have a mini premixed margarita! Don't expect a top shelf taste... you're gonna get a two for one Tuesday taste.
Kirstien C.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best Margaritas To-Go! These drinks have such good taste and they are conveniently sized so you can have the perfect drinks stashed when you need them the most! I love keeping these in my purse during family events so I can have a few without anyone ever knowing, hehe! I always need a little bit of help dealing with all the family together and this is just the right amount of flavor and liquor to be enjoyable and in the perfect little bottle.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are really neat to try on a girls night or just a relaxing Saturday evening at home. Not too strong and not too sweet. Highly recommended and not too bad price wise. Try all their varieties :).
Kaitlyn H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love tequila and I love margaritas but these are a waste of money. They are pricey for what you get and it's just extremely sugary tasting. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on them
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I prefer shots of liquor when I’m drinking but I like to use these as a chaser. They taste great and are very cheap. You can barely taste the alcohol in them. I highly recommend them.
Alexis D.
Warminster, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are amazing! They save you so much time from trying to mix the perfect margarita. Some pre-made margaritas are too sweet but this is perfectly tart! I love to bring these to tailgates or backyard barbecues.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
Not gonna lie - if I make a batch of margaritas and don't have anyone to share it with - I'm drinking a batch of margaritas. The Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis are a good way to just 'crack one open' without having to go through the trouble of making a 'batch' and keep me from drinking more than I realize. My only complaint is - they are a little strong. Blended with ice they are perfect, but I'm a 'rocks' girl.
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
No the world's best margaritas but these little guys are tasty, go down easy, and don't get you totally hammered off a couple. It doesn't sneak up on you like some magaritas can and is honestly is pretty tasty for a pre made traditional flavor margarita. I'm a huge margarita fan and would say I am giving these 5 stars more for the convenience travel factor than the taste.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?