Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Makeuplvr S.
For a premixed bottle of drinks, this one is pretty good. It's affordable and tasty. I really like the pineapple version mixed with the mango. You can taste the tequila, but that's never a bad thing.
Nancy C.
Ellisville
Margtita are my favorite as well.. I love all the different flavors they offer too you can find it in any store Almost so you don't have to hurry up before nine pm lol
Erica O.
Grand Rapids
The Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix is a must try for anyone who enjoys a little more flavor than a regular lime margarita. It is affordable and makes for an excellent summertime drink.
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
This stuff is so good ! Love the mango flavor , got it on a whim wanting to try something new and I love it so much better then the original . So refreshing for summer.
Andrea K.
Fishers, IN
This is perfect on the rocks or Frozen.  Nobody does Margaritas quite like Jose.  The combination of Mango and tequila is definitely the way to my heart!
Nicki P.
Jacksonville
Anytime I have an event or go on one of our family camping trips I make sure to have a few bottles of this on hand. One of the best if not the best Drinks around.
Catie H.
Great flavor
Bought it for girls night and it was a big hit! We also tries Strawberry and loved that as well.
Any ready to go margarita mix like this is a great thing to have on hand!
Cheyenne Y.
Margaritas are good, but I prefer the tequila sunrise best, therefore I give this product a 4, simply because it is my least favorite way to consume Jose Cuervo.
Kendra P.
Rocky Mount, NC
This stuff is tooth achingly sweet. When mangoes are in season it’s worth it to just buy fresh and blend. Otherwise this stuff typically leaves me with a bad stomach ache later on.
Andreina C.
Hyde park, MA
I find mangos in the US very bland, but this mix makes you feel like you're in the Caribbean sipping on a delicious local margarita ! Exceeded my expectations even for a mix, cheap and delicious will buy again
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?