Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Cassandra F.
Largo, FL
Thought this would be great but it's ehhh. I have never tried it frozen but on the rocks it wasn't spectacular, too sugary for my liking. Though out of all the Jose Cuervo margarita mixes I've tried it's better than the other ones.
Tameeka S.
Laurel, IN
I love margaritas!!! I mean love them I might drink a little to much of them sometimes but I love the taste and the price very affordable while being able to enjoy this amazing drink with all my friends if you love margaritas I highly recommend this!
Paige G.
Disgusting. Perfect for the college kid who doesn't know the difference between a good margarita and a bad one. Too sweet, and too heavy on the stomach. Would not recommend, make it yourself before buying this.
Breanna  M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with jose. This is an amazing mix, tastes better than any Margarita you'd order at a bar. I like that you can customize how much you want to put in, so if you like a lot of flavor that's great.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you don't have the time to make something from scratch this is definitely a good go to option that is affordable and relatively easy to find. The mango flavor is good but it is pretty sugary so beware of that
Jess C.
This is very delicious! It has a great fruit flavor. It is perfect for a summer BBQ or by the poolside. Also makes a great addition to any tailgate (concert or sporting event!) definitely recommend to others.
Cesi L.
I love the mango mixer It is so delicious literally tastes like a infused mango And it's not bad in price well worth it. I recommend this brand and flavor for you all that love mangos or anything fruit wise
Sierra R.
Asheville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this Mango Margarita! The flavor is so delicious, and the large bottle makes me feel like I'm getting a great value for my money. I always make sure to purchase this before a large party or function!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
This is really good stuff. I throughly have enjoyed it. Great flavor. Great blend. And blends well. Almost as if it had puréed mangos in it. Makes for a lovely margarita . I definitely recommend it to others!
Marcie G.
This mango margarita mix is really tasty! It's also priced pretty well too. You can get a bottle for around $10 depending on where you buy it. My husband loves to blend drinks and this is one of his favorites.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?