Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
kim Z.
Love love love!!! Definitely the best choice for mango lovers - and Margarita lovers. Good value for the money. Tastes good frozen and on the rocks. This will be a new favorite in my house!
Maura T.
I really enjoying using the Jose Cuervo margarita mixes. I have tried the regular, strawberry, and mango mixes. I have enjoyed them all, but I'm partial to the mango. It has a nice flavour.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
Delicious on the rocks and equally delicious blended. I even enjoy blending it up with some fresh fruit and tequila. Like an alcoholic fruit smoothie, that counts as being healthy right? ūüėČ
Dalila C.
I love all Jose Cuervo Margarita mixes except the light ones, all of the others are great. This mix was the best for me since I already love Mangos so it was not a hard sell for me.
Astrid G.
San Benito, TX
This stuff is great! I've used it for a few margaritas with coconut rum and the drink was amazing! I would definitely purchase again! It masks the alcohol pretty well so I'd be mindful of how much you are consuming!
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
If I could give it another star I would. I love this mix and love the flavor. Me and my boyfriend make blended margaritas with this and they're so good! No complaints and a nice price.
Mariana M.
This a drink ready to go. A cup of ice and dose of this, made the best summer drink ever. So refreshing! We pour some of this drink in a cube tray and added some tajin it made the perfect addition to any drink.
Rachel W.
Louisville, KY
this is probably the BEST tasting alcohol i’ve ever had, but only when it’s cold lol. Very minimal alcohol taste, but it definitely gets you tipsy. I’ve bought this several times and will definitely continue.
Haley S.
Surprise , AZ
Two words! Totally delicious! If you love mango (like me) you will love this stuff! I love blending it with ice, maybe a bit more alcohol, and done! I like the plastic bottle, because it is easier to carry.
Paris C.
Baltimore, MD
A lot of people I know really dislike this mix, but I think it’s one of the best ones out there. It meets my expectations in all ways and is afforable. If you want a quick mix, get this!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?