Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Cecelia V.
It has a great mango flavor to add to any Friday night margarita! Perfect fruity mix to your drink. I loved it and would definitely recommend it to others! I've tried some of their other flavors as well and they're all great!
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
My favorite mixer in the Jose line! It's effortless and super easy to just mix in a blender with Jose tequila. I feel like it is sugary but not too much and has the authentic margarita flavor with the perfect amount of mango
Rebecca A.
Delicious!!! Great to add with the tequila, obviously. Can't lose with a summer flavor of mango and fruit. It's great by the pool, with tacos, with friends, or if you don't want to put alcohol in it and just chill, go for it
Lydia G.
I love a good margarita, but I am always skeptical of adding other flavors in the mix. This one is delicious! I bought this in a whim because I wanted to try something different and it was a good price and I will definitely buy again
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
When making margaritas, I swear by only using Jose Cuervo products! My parents usually only get the old Strawberry flavor... but the Mango was surprisingly refreshing and I will only use this mix when making them at home.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
All you have to do is add ice! If you love margaritas and love the easiness of products this one is for you. Not much work needs to be done to prepare this and this, depending on where you go averages about 13 a bottle.
viah s.
Bronx, NY
Add some lemonade with this mix and you will have a bomb tequila!i usually like my margaritas made from scratch but I buy this when I have big parties. Faster and easier & you can also freeze too for a margarita slushy!
Allie G.
So so good! The mango flavor is awesome and you can barely taste the alcohol. I've bought this mix a few times and would definitely buy it again. It has great favor and goes down easy! Good mix for a big group of people
Destiny C.
Wichita
I love margaritas so I always have a bottle of margarita mix in the house. I'm not a huge fan of the mango flavor. It doesn't mix well with the tequila. Would definitely choose a regular or strawberry flavor over mango.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
My favorite margarita mix! I loveeeee mango margs and this mix is very affordable, tasty, and ready to go- just add ice! It's in a convent pour bottle and I will definitely be buying this again and sharing with my friends!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?