Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Fun summer drink to take on the water, but I can only handle about one of them. they are rather sugary and calorie loaded. I do enjoy them everyone and a while but they aren't my favorite.  The bottle has nice packaging and they are cheap so sometimes you can't go wrong.
Dalila C.
I love all Jose Cuervo Margarita mixes except the light ones, all of the others are great. This mix was the best for me since I already love Mangos so it was not a hard sell for me.
Catie H.
Great flavor
Bought it for girls night and it was a big hit! We also tries Strawberry and loved that as well.
Any ready to go margarita mix like this is a great thing to have on hand!
Sarah C.
Worcester, MA
While this is ever so slightly on the sweeter side, I love blending this mix up with my favorite tequila and a little bit of grenadine for a refreshing frozen summer drink!
Katie W.
Plainview , TX
The mango flavor gives a nice twist to the original margarita! However, it could lose all of the added sugar, high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavoring. It's okay for when you want a margarita fast without any work, but I'd rather make my own mix and skip the nasty corn syrup and all of the unneeded added sugar. If you read the ingredients, it doesn't even say mango or lime or any of the other flavors that margaritas are supposed to have. I'd much rather do my own! You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup. It would taste a ton better, too.
KORIN C.
Norcross, GA
This margarita mix is AMAZING! I like it because it's not TOO sweet, so it doesn't taste like you're drinking sugar and it doesn't take from the drink. I've tried this flavor and the lime and they're both really good!
Melissa H.
I'm not a big fan of Margarita mixes, as the sugar can be too much for me and I like less sweet drinks. However, if you are going to go for a mixer this is a great one, especially when paired with the Jose Cuervo tequila. If it's too sweet for you, just add some tonic.
Andrea K.
Fishers, IN
This is perfect on the rocks or Frozen.  Nobody does Margaritas quite like Jose.  The combination of Mango and tequila is definitely the way to my heart!
Kelly B.
This stuff is great for gatherings with friends, whether you drink it frozen, or on the rocks. The mango flavor holds its own against the tequila, so you don't feel like you're drinking a lot of alcohol. That can be a good thing for those of us that don't like the taste of tequila too much, but a bad thing if you don't keep track of how much you've had!
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
This mix is perfect for day-drinking at the beach! It is premixed but I usually add a little extra tequila too. It is a little on the sweet side but everyone in my family still enjoys it!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?