Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Happy Hour Expert
All you have to do is add ice! If you love margaritas and love the easiness of products this one is for you. Not much work needs to be done to prepare this and this, depending on where you go averages about 13 a bottle.
Cassandra F.
Largo, FL
Thought this would be great but it's ehhh. I have never tried it frozen but on the rocks it wasn't spectacular, too sugary for my liking. Though out of all the Jose Cuervo margarita mixes I've tried it's better than the other ones.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best pre made margarita mixes I’ve had. It comes with the tequila already perfectly mixed in. Just add ice and a little salt around the rim and you are good to go. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lucy M.
Anderson, SC
This mixture is okay! Not my absolute favorite but I've bought it several times and it's a good flavor not amazing tho to me it's nice packaging for the bottle and yes I guess I would recommend this to other people
Jessica M.
Coaling, AL
Great mix! Prefer over regular lime mix, also like to combine the two for a different spin! Very affordable would purchase again! Good value, would recommend to friends in the future! Enjoy it for a cheaper drink
Tameeka S.
Laurel, IN
I love margaritas!!! I mean love them I might drink a little to much of them sometimes but I love the taste and the price very affordable while being able to enjoy this amazing drink with all my friends if you love margaritas I highly recommend this!
Laurie C.
If you are not used to taking shots straight from the bottle, well this will do the trick! Its nice for Summer nights, or when youd like to work your way to getting lit! Personally, I love this for chill nights
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert
If you don't have the time to make something from scratch this is definitely a good go to option that is affordable and relatively easy to find. The mango flavor is good but it is pretty sugary so beware of that
Paige G.
Disgusting. Perfect for the college kid who doesn't know the difference between a good margarita and a bad one. Too sweet, and too heavy on the stomach. Would not recommend, make it yourself before buying this.
Jess C.
This is very delicious! It has a great fruit flavor. It is perfect for a summer BBQ or by the poolside. Also makes a great addition to any tailgate (concert or sporting event!) definitely recommend to others.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?