Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
brittney w.
Fort Mill, SC
THIS IS THE BEST MARGARITA MIX EVERRRR. I'm a big math fan! And no matter what I always repurchase this and it never disappoints. Perfect amount of tart and sweet and the price is so on point. Look no further for the best math mix!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
My mom is obsessed with this one here. She loves mojitos and margaritas. So of course she has to get this one for the margaritas. It tastes better then the mixes in the pouches because it has a decent amount of flavor and alcohol.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good mixer for tequila and margaritas. It is a little sweet though so I would recommend only using a little mix, tequila and then cut it with something dry like a tonic water. I would not personally purchase again but it was good!
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For someone just starting to drink and mix a few on their own at home, this is a beginner must have. A Chili's margarita for less!! I use to blend this up with ice and instantly had a margarita on the side of my favorite meal.
Cecelia V.
Beaverton, OR
It has a great mango flavor to add to any Friday night margarita! Perfect fruity mix to your drink. I loved it and would definitely recommend it to others! I've tried some of their other flavors as well and they're all great!
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
My favorite mixer in the Jose line! It's effortless and super easy to just mix in a blender with Jose tequila. I feel like it is sugary but not too much and has the authentic margarita flavor with the perfect amount of mango
Rebecca A.
Delicious!!! Great to add with the tequila, obviously. Can't lose with a summer flavor of mango and fruit. It's great by the pool, with tacos, with friends, or if you don't want to put alcohol in it and just chill, go for it
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
I bought this instead of the original mix. I didn't like the mango as much as regular margarita mix but it was still pretty good. It's very sweet and sugary. They have low calorie alternatives however. I will buy that next time.
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
I love a good margarita, but I am always skeptical of adding other flavors in the mix. This one is delicious! I bought this in a whim because I wanted to try something different and it was a good price and I will definitely buy again
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
All you have to do is add ice! If you love margaritas and love the easiness of products this one is for you. Not much work needs to be done to prepare this and this, depending on where you go averages about 13 a bottle.
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?