Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Joyce M.
I had it for a get together at my house and it was great hit, it was good taste , not too sweet and easy to mix , my friends loved it so much that repeated more than one drink, good value and great margarita mix, I will definitely buy it again
Lauren V.
This is soooo good over crushed ice & a salty rim, add an orange slice &/or lime and you're good to go! Taste like mango, very sweet. Sometimes i add a dash of tequila &/or vodka. But it's quick and simple how it comes. Jose is my favorite brand.
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
We like this mango margarita mix for summer time drinks by the pool. The mix isn't too sweet. It is very tasty and not too overbearing. It is easily found in stores and can even be found at local supermarkets. It's priced appropriately too!
Courtney S.
So good!!! This is one of our favorite mixers. We doctor it up with tequilo, limes, and salt. It's such a good taste. It's a quick, easy, and good way to have yourself a margarita. I've tried this one as well as several other flavors and they've all been very good.
brittney w.
Fort Mill, SC
THIS IS THE BEST MARGARITA MIX EVERRRR. I'm a big math fan! And no matter what I always repurchase this and it never disappoints. Perfect amount of tart and sweet and the price is so on point. Look no further for the best math mix!
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good mixer for tequila and margaritas. It is a little sweet though so I would recommend only using a little mix, tequila and then cut it with something dry like a tonic water. I would not personally purchase again but it was good!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
My mom is obsessed with this one here. She loves mojitos and margaritas. So of course she has to get this one for the margaritas. It tastes better then the mixes in the pouches because it has a decent amount of flavor and alcohol.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For someone just starting to drink and mix a few on their own at home, this is a beginner must have. A Chili's margarita for less!! I use to blend this up with ice and instantly had a margarita on the side of my favorite meal.
Rusha  G.
Port orange , FL
Love this mixer. It's the perfect blend and has just the perfect amount of mango in it. The flavor is great and I would highly recommend it to friends. It's met all of my expectations and I will be purchasing it in the future.
Rebecca A.
Delicious!!! Great to add with the tequila, obviously. Can't lose with a summer flavor of mango and fruit. It's great by the pool, with tacos, with friends, or if you don't want to put alcohol in it and just chill, go for it
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?