Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Jess L.
Fishersville
affordable and delicious! I used this, tequila and ice in a blender to make a frozen margarita.. exquisite for the price! I got this at the ABC store..tastes better than a Chillis margarita..Loved it!! I made this for my friends and they loved it too..would recommend!
Melissa H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a big fan of Margarita mixes, as the sugar can be too much for me and I like less sweet drinks. However, if you are going to go for a mixer this is a great one, especially when paired with the Jose Cuervo tequila. If it's too sweet for you, just add some tonic.
Dominique W.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this to make all my drinks. Mango is my favorite flavor but i have tried almost every flavor imaginable. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this drink mix even if im not to fond of Jose's Tequila  this is always my go to marg mix! I advise everyone to try at least one flavor!
Carla M.
Los Angeles
So good, mix it with Jameson whiskey! Current fave drink, so pineapply refreshing! Hits the spot without having that overpowering taste, plus, can't beat the price. Good to serve at parties and great with a light dinner or sports activities.Will definitely buy more
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yummy I love Margaritas ever since I learned how to make them one year on New Year's apparently have a drink every week with them lemon and I like how we can make our own late not too strong or is really strong so I recommend this product drink to the others
Lisa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When you are in the mood for a different take on margaritas I really enjoy this one! I add in tequila, cointreau, and a fresh lime and orange to make it perfect! Excellent on a warm summer day. Would recommend this to others. Makes drink mixing a breeze!
Morgan F.
Lambertville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This margarita mix is absolutely excellent! It has the perfect flavor with just the right amount of tequila. Perfect for any party or just your average taco Tuesday! I love the mango flavor as well as most of the other Jose Cuervo margarita mix flavors!
Shannyn W.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this a lot in college and just recently bought it again. Very easy mix to make margaritas quickly. Tastes great blended and on ice. It's very inexpensive so I like to buy a few flavours if I'm having a party so that everyone has options!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
this is great to achieve the perfect margarita in like 2 seconds at home. the taste is sweet and perfect and the best part is that you can add the amount of tequila that you prefere. you can find it in any stoe that sells alcohol- perfect fot partys
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I am not a tequila drinker but I will drink a very tasteful margarita and this mango margarita mix has me loving tequila because I usually can't taste the awful liquor that I like to call the devils child because tequila usually makes me sick as hell
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?