Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Carla M.
Los Angeles
So good, mix it with Jameson whiskey! Current fave drink, so pineapply refreshing! Hits the spot without having that overpowering taste, plus, can't beat the price. Good to serve at parties and great with a light dinner or sports activities.Will definitely buy more
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yummy I love Margaritas ever since I learned how to make them one year on New Year's apparently have a drink every week with them lemon and I like how we can make our own late not too strong or is really strong so I recommend this product drink to the others
Lisa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When you are in the mood for a different take on margaritas I really enjoy this one! I add in tequila, cointreau, and a fresh lime and orange to make it perfect! Excellent on a warm summer day. Would recommend this to others. Makes drink mixing a breeze!
Morgan F.
Lambertville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This margarita mix is absolutely excellent! It has the perfect flavor with just the right amount of tequila. Perfect for any party or just your average taco Tuesday! I love the mango flavor as well as most of the other Jose Cuervo margarita mix flavors!
Shannyn W.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this a lot in college and just recently bought it again. Very easy mix to make margaritas quickly. Tastes great blended and on ice. It's very inexpensive so I like to buy a few flavours if I'm having a party so that everyone has options!
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I am not a tequila drinker but I will drink a very tasteful margarita and this mango margarita mix has me loving tequila because I usually can't taste the awful liquor that I like to call the devils child because tequila usually makes me sick as hell
Joyce M.
I had it for a get together at my house and it was great hit, it was good taste , not too sweet and easy to mix , my friends loved it so much that repeated more than one drink, good value and great margarita mix, I will definitely buy it again
Lauren V.
This is soooo good over crushed ice & a salty rim, add an orange slice &/or lime and you're good to go! Taste like mango, very sweet. Sometimes i add a dash of tequila &/or vodka. But it's quick and simple how it comes. Jose is my favorite brand.
Courtney S.
So good!!! This is one of our favorite mixers. We doctor it up with tequilo, limes, and salt. It's such a good taste. It's a quick, easy, and good way to have yourself a margarita. I've tried this one as well as several other flavors and they've all been very good.
Victoria S.
Centreville , MD
We like this mango margarita mix for summer time drinks by the pool. The mix isn't too sweet. It is very tasty and not too overbearing. It is easily found in stores and can even be found at local supermarkets. It's priced appropriately too!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?