Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Happy Hour Expert
For someone just starting to drink and mix a few on their own at home, this is a beginner must have. A Chili's margarita for less!! I use to blend this up with ice and instantly had a margarita on the side of my favorite meal.
Lydia L.
I love a good margarita, but I am always skeptical of adding other flavors in the mix. This one is delicious! I bought this in a whim because I wanted to try something different and it was a good price and I will definitely buy again
Cecelia V.
It has a great mango flavor to add to any Friday night margarita! Perfect fruity mix to your drink. I loved it and would definitely recommend it to others! I've tried some of their other flavors as well and they're all great!
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
I bought this instead of the original mix. I didn't like the mango as much as regular margarita mix but it was still pretty good. It's very sweet and sugary. They have low calorie alternatives however. I will buy that next time.
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
My favorite mixer in the Jose line! It's effortless and super easy to just mix in a blender with Jose tequila. I feel like it is sugary but not too much and has the authentic margarita flavor with the perfect amount of mango
Gloria M.
Beaumont, CA
The BEST margaritas. Especially if you add some real mangos. It taste like a bartender really mixed it up. I love Jose Cuervo in general, but their margarita mixes, especially this one are the bomb and I think everyone who’s a tequila margarita fan should try it.
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
When making margaritas, I swear by only using Jose Cuervo products! My parents usually only get the old Strawberry flavor... but the Mango was surprisingly refreshing and I will only use this mix when making them at home.
viah s.
Bronx, NY
Add some lemonade with this mix and you will have a bomb tequila!i usually like my margaritas made from scratch but I buy this when I have big parties. Faster and easier & you can also freeze too for a margarita slushy!
Allie G.
So so good! The mango flavor is awesome and you can barely taste the alcohol. I've bought this mix a few times and would definitely buy it again. It has great favor and goes down easy! Good mix for a big group of people
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Happy Hour Expert
All you have to do is add ice! If you love margaritas and love the easiness of products this one is for you. Not much work needs to be done to prepare this and this, depending on where you go averages about 13 a bottle.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?