Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Delialah B.
Philadelphia, PA
So so good! i love a great margarita mix and this was perfect for the occasion. At home working and trying to get inspired lol. The packaging of it was nice i thought because i didn't have to worry about breaking it . i could put it in my fridge laying down . I would recommend to a friend. it's also very affordable.
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
The most basic tequila in my opinion. Good for doing the job but if you don't want to feel hungover don't get it. I will say that if you pair it with their mixes for margaritas that they are pretty good for the price!
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
It's like drinking natural mando juice I love it. It tastes like real mango no cheap perfume flavor. You will not regret it. Add some tequila and you will get the perfect margaritas. They are also so easy to use and blend easily in the blender even flavor distribution and doesn't water down when the ice starts melting .
Julio D.
This product is great for the convenience of having everything Lee done for you. My only concern is that at times the mix can be very try and a bit overwhelming. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to add tequila into it and or just drink it as is. So I usually have to be in the mood for a margarita
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This mango margarita mix is delicious. You mix it with tequila and you have yourself a more tolerable margarita that is great frozen with salt. The flavor is so good that I've bought this mix multiple times and would continue to buy it. I definitely recommend this to those afraid of tequila.
Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy this product.  The gold packaging is simply beautiful - reminds me of ripe mangoes.  This product is affordable, and its a cocktail in a bottle - just add ice and a smile; and the party is ON!!  I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it also.
Alexis C.
I love this mix! You can never go wrong with a mango margarita. Its inexpensive and mixes great with Jose Cuervo Silver. I usually blend my margaritas but I am sure it would be great on the rocks as well. I always buy this for my parties and it is always the first thing to go.
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great margarita mixer it's already premixed so you Jett need to buy the tequila which I recommend buying Jose Quervo to mix with it! It's more on the sugary side so I only just a small amount not the suggest amount because it tastes way too sweet if you use the amount reccomended!
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Fun summer drink to take on the water, but I can only handle about one of them. they are rather sugary and calorie loaded. I do enjoy them everyone and a while but they aren't my favorite.  The bottle has nice packaging and they are cheap so sometimes you can't go wrong.
Natalie A.
Pewee Valley, KY
This is a decent mix. The sweetness is a bit too strong but it mixes well with cheaper tequila. I like to occasionally freeze it as well and add to sparkling water, soda water, etc. It's definitely easily available at the store. Something I do occasionally keep on hand
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?