Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Lindy (.
Harvest, AL
I love the flavor of this drink mix! It is super fruity and refreshing and can be used blended or on the rocks. It is definitely affordable and does a decent job at hiding the taste of tequila. It is a pretty big bottle as well. I will buy again.
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I am not a tequila drinker but I will drink a very tasteful margarita and this mango margarita mix has me loving tequila because I usually can't taste the awful liquor that I like to call the devils child because tequila usually makes me sick as hell
Shannyn W.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this a lot in college and just recently bought it again. Very easy mix to make margaritas quickly. Tastes great blended and on ice. It's very inexpensive so I like to buy a few flavours if I'm having a party so that everyone has options!
Joyce M.
I had it for a get together at my house and it was great hit, it was good taste , not too sweet and easy to mix , my friends loved it so much that repeated more than one drink, good value and great margarita mix, I will definitely buy it again
Lauren V.
This is soooo good over crushed ice & a salty rim, add an orange slice &/or lime and you're good to go! Taste like mango, very sweet. Sometimes i add a dash of tequila &/or vodka. But it's quick and simple how it comes. Jose is my favorite brand.
Ebony D.
This flavor of mixer was a little too sweet for me. I generally do not like the sweeter tasting drinks and am more traditional and like lime better. I think it also is a little thicker than some of the other mix flavors they have available. Still my go to brand for mixers.
Courtney S.
So good!!! This is one of our favorite mixers. We doctor it up with tequilo, limes, and salt. It's such a good taste. It's a quick, easy, and good way to have yourself a margarita. I've tried this one as well as several other flavors and they've all been very good.
brittney w.
Fort Mill, SC
THIS IS THE BEST MARGARITA MIX EVERRRR. I'm a big math fan! And no matter what I always repurchase this and it never disappoints. Perfect amount of tart and sweet and the price is so on point. Look no further for the best math mix!
Cheralyn S.
Franklin,IN
It's so good it makes the best when you just wanna have a drink with your dinner it's good to have around when you have long lost friends come over I wouldn't buy anything other than this if i could . I'd definitely buy it again.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
For someone just starting to drink and mix a few on their own at home, this is a beginner must have. A Chili's margarita for less!! I use to blend this up with ice and instantly had a margarita on the side of my favorite meal.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?