Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Wendy S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these mixed drinks they are so full of flavor! I just love them. They are at all my parties!
Cassiday K.
Orlando, FL
Love love love this. It's my go to drink when I'm hanging with friends. It's great for a party
Samantha R.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite margarita mix! Makes a great drink with Cuervo tequila! Rim your glass with salt!
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This makes the best margaritas. I use it every time I make drinks for a party. It is great.
Michelle J.
Smithfield, ME
This mix is pretty good. It is easy to use since you don't have to and anything to it.
Betsy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this margarita mix. It's great. It has great flavor and it's fairly inexpensive.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
My dad bought this at the supermarket, I can’t remember the price but I am sure that it was affordable, we do not spend that much in alcohol. So we added this product, ice and tequila, delicious! The perfect drink for sunny days. Also it was really easy to make.
Michela C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Melissa L.
El Paso, TX
Margarita with a twist! This margarita mix is everything I need to get my party started on. On the rocks or frappé, this mix is always the winner, and you can definitively can feel the fruit.
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Super rico sabor es dulce y una textura agradable en tu paladar es una de mis Margarita preferidas es lo máximo para compartir entre amigos
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?