Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Lansing, MI
This stuff is crazy sweet!! Almost like a syrup. Also tastes better mixed with vodka but thats just personal preference
vanessa g.
I like vet much Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
It isn't expensive, it's good tasty liquor mixer wuth but I prefer original lime flavor.
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Melissa L.
El Paso
Margarita with a twist! This margarita mix is everything I need to get my party started on. On the rocks or frappé, this mix is always the winner, and you can definitively can feel the fruit.
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Super rico sabor es dulce y una textura agradable en tu paladar es una de mis Margarita preferidas es lo máximo para compartir entre amigos
Natalia M.
FANTASTIC!!!!. You can never go wrong with this. Take a bottle to the next party you're invited, everyone is gonna thank you.
Ruth A.
Barcelona
I like it but I prefer a classical tequila. Is for a moments without time for prepared cocktails. Is a good tequila.
Julia M.
Toronto, ON
yes, yes, yes! Tastes just as good as when I freshly squeeze the limes! Can't have enough of this on hand!
Diana G.
Excelente sabor con textura agradable, ideal para compartir con amigos o familia, gran explosión de sabor
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
This mix is so good when you have it blended with your tequila, so yummy! I highly recommend!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?