Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Samantha R.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite margarita mix! Makes a great drink with Cuervo tequila! Rim your glass with salt!
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This makes the best margaritas. I use it every time I make drinks for a party. It is great.
Betsy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this margarita mix. It's great. It has great flavor and it's fairly inexpensive.
Michelle J.
Smithfield, ME
This mix is pretty good. It is easy to use since you don't have to and anything to it.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix 1.75 l more...
My dad bought this at the supermarket, I can’t remember the price but I am sure that it was affordable, we do not spend that much in alcohol. So we added this product, ice and tequila, delicious! The perfect drink for sunny days. Also it was really easy to make.
Michela C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Melissa L.
El Paso, TX
Margarita with a twist! This margarita mix is everything I need to get my party started on. On the rocks or frappé, this mix is always the winner, and you can definitively can feel the fruit.
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Super rico sabor es dulce y una textura agradable en tu paladar es una de mis Margarita preferidas es lo máximo para compartir entre amigos
Bianca P.
Mississauga, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
this product mixes well with vodka and tequila or anything else you want to mix it with ! so yummy and always have it at parties
Natalia M.
FANTASTIC!!!!. You can never go wrong with this. Take a bottle to the next party you're invited, everyone is gonna thank you.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Renton, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?