Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #54 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
Cassiday K.
Orlando, FL
Love love love this. It's my go to drink when I'm hanging with friends. It's great for a party
Samantha R.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite margarita mix! Makes a great drink with Cuervo tequila! Rim your glass with salt!
Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This makes the best margaritas. I use it every time I make drinks for a party. It is great.
Betsy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this margarita mix. It's great. It has great flavor and it's fairly inexpensive.
Michelle J.
Smithfield, ME
This mix is pretty good. It is easy to use since you don't have to and anything to it.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My dad bought this at the supermarket, I can’t remember the price but I am sure that it was affordable, we do not spend that much in alcohol. So we added this product, ice and tequila, delicious! The perfect drink for sunny days. Also it was really easy to make.
Melissa L.
El Paso, TX
Margarita with a twist! This margarita mix is everything I need to get my party started on. On the rocks or frappé, this mix is always the winner, and you can definitively can feel the fruit.
Michela C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Super rico sabor es dulce y una textura agradable en tu paladar es una de mis Margarita preferidas es lo máximo para compartir entre amigos
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
this product mixes well with vodka and tequila or anything else you want to mix it with ! so yummy and always have it at parties
Brittany N.
Bethlehem , PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?