Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Betsy W.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this margarita mix. It's great. It has great flavor and it's fairly inexpensive.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
It's like drinking natural mando juice I love it. It tastes like real mango no cheap perfume flavor. You will not regret it. Add some tequila and you will get the perfect margaritas. They are also so easy to use and blend easily in the blender even flavor distribution and doesn't water down when the ice starts melting .
Paula H.
Pretty tasty. Doesn't taste like an overly fake mango drink and it's true to the Jose Cuervo traditional taste.
vanessa g.
I like vet much Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
It isn't expensive, it's good tasty liquor mixer wuth but I prefer original lime flavor.
Elizabeth R.
Lansing, MI
This stuff is crazy sweet!! Almost like a syrup. Also tastes better mixed with vodka but thats just personal preference
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Yummy Yummy Yummy!! I love mango flavored stuff!! It is pretty sugary so it makes a good summer drink. I change up the proportions so its not as sugary
Virginia A.
long beach, CA
Like everyone I prefer margaritas from scratch but this bottle comes in handy when I have to serve group, I LOVE mango flavor so I use this together with mango sorbet and tequila and it becomes amazing, the only people that don't like it are on a diet.
Hillary S.
I'm not a fan of this mix. It tastes just so artificial and sickeningly sweet. I prefer something a little more tangy and with less preservatives.
natasha h.
This made the best margarita I ever had. I used this for the last girls nite I hosted. This will be on my list again.
Maria A.
Pulaski, VA
Omg this so good I love get this for party or holidays or girl night or maybe just relaxing I love them .
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?