Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #32 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
viah s.
Bronx, NY
Add some lemonade with this mix and you will have a bomb tequila!i usually like my margaritas made from scratch but I buy this when I have big parties. Faster and easier & you can also freeze too for a margarita slushy!
Allie G.
So so good! The mango flavor is awesome and you can barely taste the alcohol. I've bought this mix a few times and would definitely buy it again. It has great favor and goes down easy! Good mix for a big group of people
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best pre made margarita mixes I’ve had. It comes with the tequila already perfectly mixed in. Just add ice and a little salt around the rim and you are good to go. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lucy M.
Anderson, SC
This mixture is okay! Not my absolute favorite but I've bought it several times and it's a good flavor not amazing tho to me it's nice packaging for the bottle and yes I guess I would recommend this to other people
Jessica M.
Coaling, AL
Great mix! Prefer over regular lime mix, also like to combine the two for a different spin! Very affordable would purchase again! Good value, would recommend to friends in the future! Enjoy it for a cheaper drink
Laurie C.
If you are not used to taking shots straight from the bottle, well this will do the trick! Its nice for Summer nights, or when youd like to work your way to getting lit! Personally, I love this for chill nights
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
Love this! Absolutely love mango flavored drinks. It’s not an artificial mango taste either and it’s light and refreshing. Tastes amazing! Love my margaritas with this mix! I recommend to all my friends!
Cassie M.
This has a pretty great flavor. I typically pick it up at Hy-vee or Sam's club. My family can usually finish one in a day, it's so tasty. I think the packaging is fun, and I would definitely drink again!
Dalila C.
I love all Jose Cuervo Margarita mixes except the light ones, all of the others are great. This mix was the best for me since I already love Mangos so it was not a hard sell for me.
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Happy Hour Expert
If I could give it another star I would. I love this mix and love the flavor. Me and my boyfriend make blended margaritas with this and they're so good! No complaints and a nice price.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Renton, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?