Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #37 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
A lot of people I know really dislike this mix, but I think it’s one of the best ones out there. It meets my expectations in all ways and is afforable. If you want a quick mix, get this!
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
This stuff is so good ! Love the mango flavor , got it on a whim wanting to try something new and I love it so much better then the original . So refreshing for summer.
Nicki P.
Jacksonville
Anytime I have an event or go on one of our family camping trips I make sure to have a few bottles of this on hand. One of the best if not the best Drinks around.
Cheyenne Y.
Margaritas are good, but I prefer the tequila sunrise best, therefore I give this product a 4, simply because it is my least favorite way to consume Jose Cuervo.
Andreina C.
Hyde park, MA
I find mangos in the US very bland, but this mix makes you feel like you're in the Caribbean sipping on a delicious local margarita ! Exceeded my expectations even for a mix, cheap and delicious will buy again
Lacey W.
Neosho, MO
The best margarita mix! Makes a really nice and refreshing cranberry margarita! Just a splash of cranberry juice and a squirt of lime and garnishe with sugar encrusted cranberries
Delialah B.
Philadelphia, PA
So so good! i love a great margarita mix and this was perfect for the occasion. At home working and trying to get inspired lol. The packaging of it was nice i thought because i didn't have to worry about breaking it . i could put it in my fridge laying down . I would recommend to a friend. it's also very affordable.
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
The most basic tequila in my opinion. Good for doing the job but if you don't want to feel hungover don't get it. I will say that if you pair it with their mixes for margaritas that they are pretty good for the price!
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
It's like drinking natural mando juice I love it. It tastes like real mango no cheap perfume flavor. You will not regret it. Add some tequila and you will get the perfect margaritas. They are also so easy to use and blend easily in the blender even flavor distribution and doesn't water down when the ice starts melting .
Julio D.
This product is great for the convenience of having everything Lee done for you. My only concern is that at times the mix can be very try and a bit overwhelming. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to add tequila into it and or just drink it as is. So I usually have to be in the mood for a margarita
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?