Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Suzanne B.
little elm, TX
Goodness in a bottle, got it for the first time last month when trying a new mixer flavor at the liquor store and it is became my favorite.meet my expectations in taste and taste great with rum or vodka
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
This stuff is so good ! Love the mango flavor , got it on a whim wanting to try something new and I love it so much better then the original . So refreshing for summer.
Nicki P.
Jacksonville
Anytime I have an event or go on one of our family camping trips I make sure to have a few bottles of this on hand. One of the best if not the best Drinks around.
Cheyenne Y.
Margaritas are good, but I prefer the tequila sunrise best, therefore I give this product a 4, simply because it is my least favorite way to consume Jose Cuervo.
Andreina N.
Hyde Park, MA
I find mangos in the US very bland, but this mix makes you feel like you're in the Caribbean sipping on a delicious local margarita ! Exceeded my expectations even for a mix, cheap and delicious will buy again
Lacey W.
Neosho, MO
The best margarita mix! Makes a really nice and refreshing cranberry margarita! Just a splash of cranberry juice and a squirt of lime and garnishe with sugar encrusted cranberries
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Jose Cuervo mango margarita mix is my favorite margarita mix flavor. It makes a great Margarita and it's super easy and quick. The sweetness and tartness is perfect in this pre-made mix. I love adding a little bit of fresh lime to my mango margaritas. I highly recommend you try this product if you like margaritas
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
The most basic tequila in my opinion. Good for doing the job but if you don't want to feel hungover don't get it. I will say that if you pair it with their mixes for margaritas that they are pretty good for the price!
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
It's like drinking natural mando juice I love it. It tastes like real mango no cheap perfume flavor. You will not regret it. Add some tequila and you will get the perfect margaritas. They are also so easy to use and blend easily in the blender even flavor distribution and doesn't water down when the ice starts melting .
Julio D.
This product is great for the convenience of having everything Lee done for you. My only concern is that at times the mix can be very try and a bit overwhelming. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to add tequila into it and or just drink it as is. So I usually have to be in the mood for a margarita
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?