Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Laura M.
Hot Springs
The mango flavor was a little strong for my taste, but still an okay drink. Not at the top of my list though!
Janaina F.
Lakewood , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
That's delicious! If you like to have somerhing extra strong but still delicious you Should look for this one
Sharolyn S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the taste of this mix!! I usually mix flavors but I’ve enjoyed this with and without something added.
Gisela A.
Oakland
This definitely my favorite and go to every time when I'm in the mood to not drink my tequila straight up.
Paige H.
Riceville, TN
Received this as a gift for my 21st birthday. Wasn't my favorite mixer, but at 21 it gets the job done. 😉😉
Maria A.
Pulaski, VA
Omg this so good I love get this for party or holidays or girl night or maybe just relaxing I love them .
Nicole M.
Independence , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely love making margaritas. This mix makes it so easy and delicious. Comes in other great flavors.
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best margarita mix!!! Perfect for a summertime margarita! Fruit forward! Compares above the alternatives!
Isis B.
Owings Mills, MD
Great for parties and BBQ'S mix with some ice or through in a blender makes for perfect frozen drinks too
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've tried this mix but it was just okay. I prefer the regular margarita mix. This tasted too artificial.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?