Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Luzmarie G.
Holbrook, MA
Omg soooo good!!! For mix drinks or on its own, this Jose Cuervo is really good. I recommend this to anyone.
Sharolyn S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the taste of this mix!! I usually mix flavors but I’ve enjoyed this with and without something added.
Alicia M.
Bowie , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing. If you but it in the freezer it's now a frozen margarita! I love it for a chill night
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
I love my margaritas and this always does it for me this is my go to for margaritas rocks or frozen right now
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
Love this stuff. Great price, yummy flavor. Makes for a dang good margarita on a summer day. Would recommend!
Gisela A.
W Valley City, UT
This definitely my favorite and go to every time when I'm in the mood to not drink my tequila straight up.
Paige H.
Riceville, TN
Received this as a gift for my 21st birthday. Wasn't my favorite mixer, but at 21 it gets the job done. 😉😉
Nicole M.
Independence, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely love making margaritas. This mix makes it so easy and delicious. Comes in other great flavors.
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've tried this mix but it was just okay. I prefer the regular margarita mix. This tasted too artificial.
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best margarita mix!!! Perfect for a summertime margarita! Fruit forward! Compares above the alternatives!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?