Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
I love my margaritas and this always does it for me this is my go to for margaritas rocks or frozen right now
Alicia M.
Dover , DE
This stuff is amazing. If you but it in the freezer it's now a frozen margarita! I love it for a chill night
Gisela A.
Oakland
This definitely my favorite and go to every time when I'm in the mood to not drink my tequila straight up.
Paige H.
Riceville, TN
Received this as a gift for my 21st birthday. Wasn't my favorite mixer, but at 21 it gets the job done. ūüėČūüėČ
Nicole M.
Independence, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Absolutely love making margaritas. This mix makes it so easy and delicious. Comes in other great flavors.
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
I've tried this mix but it was just okay. I prefer the regular margarita mix. This tasted too artificial.
Isis B.
Owings Mills, MD
Great for parties and BBQ'S mix with some ice or through in a blender makes for perfect frozen drinks too
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best margarita mix!!! Perfect for a summertime margarita! Fruit forward! Compares above the alternatives!
Cassandra T.
Orem, UT
Favorite mixer! It tAste so good! It seriously tAste like juice which makes drinking it even more fun.
Amy P.
Aurora, CO
I love margaritas, and this is such a great mix! Makes it easy to make! The mango flavor is great too!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?