Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Maddy S.
Indianapolis, IN
Mango margaritas are the best! This is perfect for making them! The size is perfect and the flavor is wonderful!
Jamie C.
Warrenton, VA
This was the perfect mix for our margaritas! It didn't have a fake mango taste. Would definitely buy this again!
Breanna E.
Rhinelander
This is an amazing drink. I would recommend to anyone that likes the taste of mango. It makes amazing margaritas
Brenda M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Had this mix for a bachelorette party at the pool. Was delicious and affordable considering alcohol is included.
Maria R.
Angleton, TX
My fave to use when making margarita. I prefer frozen margaritas. This is easy mixture. With or without tequila.
Dijana I.
I use this for parties. People usually go crazy for it. It's yummy and refreshing. Would definitely recommend it.
kat p.
Strum
One of the better products I've tried for margaritas! Can be a little bit of a bitter taste if not mixed properly
Elisheia H.
Great product, great price, and great taste. When making margaritas, this is my go to mix. It never disappoints.
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
My favorite mixer for homemade margaritas. Very sweet (which I like) and not expensive at all. Lasts a long time.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorite mixes for my margaritas! Great product for a great price. I love mango flavor and strawberry.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?