Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Angelica D.
This is a must have!! Witner, summer, fall, spring, it should always be in your pantry or cabinet. It is 'da bomb!!
Zelina D.
Mercedes , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love making margaritas with this I won't switch brands for margarita mix it's really good! You all should try it
Maddy S.
Indianapolis , IN
Mango margaritas are the best! This is perfect for making them! The size is perfect and the flavor is wonderful!
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
My favorite mixer for homemade margaritas. Very sweet (which I like) and not expensive at all. Lasts a long time.
kat p.
Strum
One of the better products I've tried for margaritas! Can be a little bit of a bitter taste if not mixed properly
Brenda M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Had this mix for a bachelorette party at the pool. Was delicious and affordable considering alcohol is included.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great mixer, great taste. Add it to tequila, or make an amazing mixed drink with anything you have laying around.
Jamie C.
Warrenton, VA
This was the perfect mix for our margaritas! It didn't have a fake mango taste. Would definitely buy this again!
Maria R.
Angleton, TX
My fave to use when making margarita. I prefer frozen margaritas. This is easy mixture. With or without tequila.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorite mixes for my margaritas! Great product for a great price. I love mango flavor and strawberry.
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?