Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
natasha h.
This made the best margarita I ever had. I used this for the last girls nite I hosted. This will be on my list again.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
This product makes mango margaritas easy. I do add smashed up mango though and extra lime juice so it's not to sweet.
Aries H.
Midland, TX
My husband absolutely loves drinking this. He makes mix drinks or mix it with shakes. Mango is the best one out there
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
BEST MARGARITA MIX EVER!!!!!!!! It is so delicious! !!!! Can't even taste the tequila even when using a cheap brand!
Antoinette M.
I love mango so I found this i waa in heaven.mix this with Jose for a refreshing treat. I also make slushies with it
Bethany B.
So yummy! I made the margaritas in the blender and poured them in glasses rimmed with crystal sugar and it was a hit!
Amy sue M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Have used this before when making drinks. It was a little too sugary for my taste, but still good to use as a mixer.
Megan G.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this stuff. It mixes just right with tequila. It isn't too expensive and it doesn't give me a bad hangover.
Angelica D.
This is a must have!! Witner, summer, fall, spring, it should always be in your pantry or cabinet. It is 'da bomb!!
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
These are my absolute favorite taste delicious and are so super easy since it's pre mixed. Love for camping trips!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?