Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Bethany B.
So yummy! I made the margaritas in the blender and poured them in glasses rimmed with crystal sugar and it was a hit!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Easy to use mix for spicing up liquor. Perfect for blended or iced beverages. Sweet taste. Pairs nicely with tequila
Antoinette M.
I love mango so I found this i waa in heaven.mix this with Jose for a refreshing treat. I also make slushies with it
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Love love love this mango flavor... At times it can be hard to find, so I make sure I buy in.bulk when I do find it!
Megan G.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this stuff. It mixes just right with tequila. It isn't too expensive and it doesn't give me a bad hangover.
Angelica D.
This is a must have!! Witner, summer, fall, spring, it should always be in your pantry or cabinet. It is 'da bomb!!
Danielle O.
Port Vue
I have tried just about every mixer offered by Jose and this is probably my least favorite. Just too sweet for me!
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
These are my absolute favorite taste delicious and are so super easy since it's pre mixed. Love for camping trips!
Zelina D.
Mercedes, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love making margaritas with this I won't switch brands for margarita mix it's really good! You all should try it
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great mixer, great taste. Add it to tequila, or make an amazing mixed drink with anything you have laying around.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Renton, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?