Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Chenoa A.
Dodge City
This product makes mango margaritas easy. I do add smashed up mango though and extra lime juice so it's not to sweet.
Jessica D.
Orem, UT
This is so good for any mango lovers its makes a bomb margarita. Its sweet perfect for us girls that dont drink alot
Bethany B.
So yummy! I made the margaritas in the blender and poured them in glasses rimmed with crystal sugar and it was a hit!
Amy sue M.
Have used this before when making drinks. It was a little too sugary for my taste, but still good to use as a mixer.
Antoinette M.
I love mango so I found this i waa in heaven.mix this with Jose for a refreshing treat. I also make slushies with it
Aries H.
Midland, TX
My husband absolutely loves drinking this. He makes mix drinks or mix it with shakes. Mango is the best one out there
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
These are my absolute favorite taste delicious and are so super easy since it's pre mixed. Love for camping trips!
Megan G.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this stuff. It mixes just right with tequila. It isn't too expensive and it doesn't give me a bad hangover.
Angelica D.
This is a must have!! Witner, summer, fall, spring, it should always be in your pantry or cabinet. It is 'da bomb!!
Zelina D.
Mercedes, TX
I love making margaritas with this I won't switch brands for margarita mix it's really good! You all should try it
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?