Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Gabriela S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So easy to use add some ice, tequila and any mixture but mango it's my fav. To a blender and mix. The perfect margarita
Annie D.
Bloomington
I love mango and this is so good and sweet. With a mix drink is so great. It's easy to find in stores. No improvement.
Tristine D.
Puyallup
One of the only premise bottles mixers I like! This one is amazing! I love to blend this with tequila and strawberries!
Abbie S.
Safford, AZ
The price is great however the flavors can taste artificial. Not bad for a quick margarita but it won't be a repeat buy
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
BEST MARGARITA MIX EVER!!!!!!!! It is so delicious! !!!! Can't even taste the tequila even when using a cheap brand!
Antoinette M.
I love mango so I found this i waa in heaven.mix this with Jose for a refreshing treat. I also make slushies with it
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Easy to use mix for spicing up liquor. Perfect for blended or iced beverages. Sweet taste. Pairs nicely with tequila
natasha h.
This made the best margarita I ever had. I used this for the last girls nite I hosted. This will be on my list again.
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Love love love this mango flavor... At times it can be hard to find, so I make sure I buy in.bulk when I do find it!
Jessica D.
orem, UT
This is so good for any mango lovers its makes a bomb margarita. Its sweet perfect for us girls that dont drink alot
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?