Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #35 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This drink is a great mixer for your cocktails! I didnt like it as a shot though. It had a sour and bitter taste to it.
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
I love this drink mix. It has the perfect fruity and tropical twist. It tastes fresh, sweet, refreshing, and delicious.
Tristine D.
Puyallup
One of the only premise bottles mixers I like! This one is amazing! I love to blend this with tequila and strawberries!
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
This is a good margarita mix i like the flavor and for a good price who else has try and how you like it and the price
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good if you like mango. Can be a bit off tasting if mixed wrong but otherwise a great drink over ice or blended.
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
This made the absolute yummiest margarita! Super sweet and easy to make. Real party pleaser for girls and guys alike.
Victoria C.
Gulfport
Love it its refreshing and smooth .....good after long hard day to help relax and chill. Will continue to purchase
Amy sue M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Have used this before when making drinks. It was a little too sugary for my taste, but still good to use as a mixer.
Antoinette M.
I love mango so I found this i waa in heaven.mix this with Jose for a refreshing treat. I also make slushies with it
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
Love love love this mango flavor... At times it can be hard to find, so I make sure I buy in.bulk when I do find it!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?